Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1622352 times)

Name: Datablock
BL_ID: 25721
Previous Experience: Hosting a popular Boss Battles with classes (Datablock's Boss Battles /w Classes!).
Who recommends you?: LargeVirus and EpicMuffin
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You accept me because I will help improve your server. I will also make sure everyone is under control and enjoying theirselves. I am excellent at keeping my Boss Battles server under control. I am sure I will be a great addition to your (big) list of admins. I look forward to moderating it with care!
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (I live in CT and I come on often.)

[size=64]TURRET NOT TURRENT YOU IGNORANT forgetNUGGET[/size]
Anger problems much?

Name: Datablock
I could've sworn you already apped... Not sure though..

Application: Im not those type of admin that ban people for no reason
Name: Eliezer
BL_ID: 27483
Previous Experience: useing events building and being Administrator
Who recommends you?: (Jame_ID_27990) and (tdmandfreebuildrocks626 ID_28101)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I feel that I could help the server with event and I could make ways to get threw the level and I have a good idea For a cuple of bosses.
Your Timezone/Region:  Eastern Time (US & Canada)

wow jetz is a meany po-poo face he kciked me for trying to load my ship -_ -

Application: Im not those type of admin that ban people for no reason
Name: Eliezer
BL_ID: 27483
Previous Experience: useing events building and being Administrator
Who recommends you?: (Jame_ID_27990) and (tdmandfreebuildrocks626 ID_28101)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I feel that I could help the server with event and I could make ways to get threw the level and I have a good idea For a cuple of bosses.
Your Timezone/Region:  Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do not apply more than once, baffoon!

Killed two birds with one stone by placing the teleport room in mid air. Thanks to Ike for starting it. Still probably a work in progress since there isn't much there. If someone has an idea to make it look better, go for it.

Sorry that I had to go :c

Anyways, that looks really nice.

What 2 birds with one stone? Camping in the teleporters?

It looks great, by the way. However, it might defeat the purpose of teleport 3's platform.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:49:16 PM by Conan »

What 2 birds with one stone? Camping in the teleporters?

It looks great, by the way. However, it might defeat the purpose of teleport 3's platform.
Bird 1: Teleport chamber was detached from gameplay. Now it serves as a vantage point, prevents camping, allows for another quick area connection - the jump pads, and assists in the overall idea Edit: Whoops, I forgot to finish this sentence, lol. Concatenate: "of a large open space that is easy to navigate and fight in.
Bird 2: People constantly asking about removal of pirate ship. Now they get some indication it was intentionally removed and are less inclined to ask.

Considering its use before the teleporters were installed, the only purpose teleporter 3's platform serves is providing access to teleporter 3. A good way down from the teleport platform to the ground would be nice, though. Can't think of any besides building a rope out of bricks or emitters like lug did on the shelf. It was just an evented teleporter to the ground and it looked ugly. The alternative is a pool, which would take up tons of ground space and would be pretty similar to something we already have.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:53:23 AM by -Jetz- »

I would just leave it, players can just teleport to 1 which is very close or 3 which is very close and get down/ be down from there.

A good way down from the teleport platform to the ground would be nice, though. Can't think of any besides building a rope out of bricks or emitters like lug did on the shelf. It was just an evented teleporter to the ground and it looked ugly. The alternative is a pool, which would take up tons of ground space and would be pretty similar to something we already have.

I could work on that.

Falling through this hoop will trigger an event that after 750 milliseconds, it sets your upwards velocity to 10 and you land on a fan brick that gently sets you back down without any damage at all.

-snip
Falling through this hoop will trigger an event that after 750 milliseconds, it sets your upwards velocity to 10 and you land on a fan brick that gently sets you back down without any damage at all.
Very nice there.

If Cat123 has applied or not. I think he would be a great Admin on the server if he applies. He is really great at it.

Name: Cat123

BL_ID: 23462

Previous expierence: Crown's Server, Count's Server, WALDO's Server, Untamed's Server, Owl's Server, Boomerangdog's Server.

Recomends: Crown, WALDO, Boomerangdog, Untamed.

Why Should I accept you?: I host a very popular server of my own and I know how to deal with large crowds

Time Zone: My timezone is GMT-0300
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:45:32 AM by Cat123 »