Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604063 times)

You mean an alternative raycasting weapon that I'll probably also have to fix?

And what do you mean click while reloading? Just a standard left click while exchanging shells? That should do nothing.
In past experiences whenever you just spam the weapon by constantly mashing the left click on the mouse, lots of people would start lagging.

In past experiences whenever you just spam the weapon by constantly mashing the left click on the mouse, lots of people would start lagging.
No reason this should happen. Ran a trace and noted no abnormal behavior when clicking while reloading.

Still uncertain what exactly causes the crash, but I have some idea what's going on and dropped a couple logging functions in the script to hopefully sort things out. I'll probably boot up the server after a bit. It will probably crash eventually but it should give some info in the process.

Finally back and feeling better after a 2-Day Sickness

Application: Admin
Username: Redconer
BL_ID: 33688
Who recommends me?:  Mantax64, Megamanxzero99, Greenbay777(don't know if I spelled his name  right), & Contrabass Drio (I have more, but I can't remember them).
Admin Experience I've have:  Mantax64, Agent Creeper, Smasher 5563 (can't remember his name),  brt5586, Rexbullwormhunter0412, Diko, Contrabass Drio (I can't remember  any more).
Why should you accept me?:  I've been in this server oftenly all because of "entertainment". People  that visits servers that I'm admin in can clearly see that I'm a  responsible admin. No, I'm not a nooby  person, I've known the guts in demo verison. I'm well experienced  almost every time in my LIFETIME. Even if my BL_ ID is like high a bit,  but I'm pro at admin and some things and stuff. One last thing the reason  I want to be an admin is because I helped out the server by donating 20  bucks, and I want to help out the server by administrating the server.
My TimeZone/Region: Central/Texas

Gizmo: Hell nah. - Weak recommendations, donating doesn't give you any special privledges regarding admin. You also said nooby which is just bad.
Pecon7: No - Recommendations seem rather weak, your reasons are okay. However your more recent shenanigans don't make you look very fit for being an admin.
SiliconCactus: No - An exellent grasp on the English language is needed for an admin. Your "Why should you accept me?" is almost unreadible, so much so that I cannot understand the meaning.
Jetz: Your donor status doesn't make you more responsible, and while we thank you for your contribution, you have already been given all promised privelages and entitlements for it. Also " I'm pro at admin and some things and stuff." tells us nothing. No.
Narkro555: No - Your experiences and reccomendations are not trustworthy. You should be able to remember peoples names, and stating that you can't remember any more is generally a bad idea. Also, BL_ID is generally not used as a reason for or against adminship.
Aware: No, I have seen you ingame and know how responsible you are, and I would rather not have you with a form of power on the server.

Application:
Name: Ingame name is Alchemy, forums name is PurpleMetro (obvious)
BL_ID: Only 1 BL_ID, 8448
Previous Experience Administrating: I  previously administrated as a co-host on catzoo's server. I also  administrated as a super administrator on Clone2's freebuild. Uxie hired  me as an admin for his Murder Mystery server. I was hired as an  admin/super admin on Mesprit's (now known as Rainbow Dash!) server.  (sometimes when I was doing a good job, he gives me super admin for the  day). I am admin on Dr. Tyler O's server. I administrate as a super  admin on Bomb Kirby's Boss Racing, Obstacle Course Challenge, and Boss  Battles (he rarely hosts boss battles anymore). I used to administrate  as super admin on Giome's servers (I rarely see him anymore :c).
Who recommends you?: My  friend Banette recommends me. We play alot sometimes on your Boss  Battle servers. It's really fun for us. Also, my friend Darkmaster, who  is now known as Ark who hosts the Falling Platform servers recommend me.  My friend Killerz65 recommends me, and last, my friend Jakeonwind  recommends me.
Below are my recommendations
http://imgur.com/O2vFQ
http://imgur.com/zTMQi
http://imgur.com/HJeVc
http://imgur.com/sZHhF
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm going to be totally honest  with you here, when I was thinking out this elaborate form, my mind  totally went blank, and it still is, but I'm going to put out things  that I would suggest. If you accepted me, your server would be improved.  I mean, hiring another admin makes your server better, am I right? And  there are also some of those afk people who just stay in the class lobby  just to be afk, or annoy people. I for one think it is annoying when  that happens. If you hired me, I could get rid of that problem by just  fetching them into the arena. I mean, if you want to be afk, just go die  and be afk until the game resets. My friend Banette mostly and deeply  accepts me. I recommended him for admin and I meant it, not just as a  friend, but as a true statement. Banette is recommending me too.
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) (sorry i  don't deal alot with timezones so idk if that's correct)

Gizmo: Sure. - Seems like effort was put into this, I also like Jakeonwind and Master Ban. Sounds like you won't be to bad.
Pecon7: Yes - Lots of effort put into application, I don't see any major reasons not to accept you.
SiliconCactus: Yes - Although the application was somewhat choppy, the thought and idea of it still stands. It is a well thought out application, however bad the formatting is.
Jetz: I can see a lot of effort has been put into this, but you certainly did draw a blank when writing your reasons. Another admin does not necessarily improve things (see: accepting a jackass). No.
Narkro555: Yes - Your experiences and reccomendations are very impressive, especially the lengths you went to prove your reccomendations were true. It's also good to see a specific idea you will try.
Aware: Yes, you put a lot of effort into your application and you seem to have good experience as an admin.
Tetrahedron: Yes, I see alot of work and that you really want to be admin on this server.

Setro2
Previous Experience Administrating: Pepper's  Freebuild, ServerGuy's Grapple Knife TDM, Paperdemon's Jail Escape  RP/Paperdemon's Grapple Knife TDM
Who recommends you?: Spitfire Pilot 12x2, JackNBrowning, Paperdemon, Saxophone/ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I  have a lot of experience in being an admin, I warn users before I  kick/ban them, I'm nice, I can fix stuff if it breaks, I'm pretty good  at building, I follow rules, and I'm commonly online, so if someone  needs me, chances are I can help them.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Gizmo: No. - Needs more flavor.
Pecon7: No.
Jetz: Average application. Run of the mill. Mediocre. Does not stand out. Not bad, but not good. No.
SiliconCactus: No - You have been known to spam servers and, generally, act idiotic on the forums. The worst part of this is that it happened very, very recently; around two months' span. It would be a different thing if you spammed servers, but contributed months and years of work to the communtiy and so on, and admitted your mistakes.
Narkro555: No - Nothing really sticks out about this. Also, your history with Blockland is less then ideal for an administrator.
Aware: No, you don't have any interesting previous experiences and recommendations.

Name:  Blockman01
BL_ID:  15847
Previous Experience  Administrating:  In my days of administrting I became a great admin.  Protecting the server from people who are bieng complete richard heads and  obeying admins that are over rank of me, I even obey the host.
Who recommends you?:  logan1243, mrhappy56, Anthonyrules77(he has a new name now), blockman02, ghost rider and bobafet5
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If you accept me i'll be a  kind admin and if im gonna do any thing ill ask and i have good server  suggestions and ill be there most of the time to administrate it, and  most of the times i'm there there arent any admins there are hardly any.
Your Timezone/Region: Central

Gizmo: No. - Quite boring and nothing special.
Jetz: "I even obey the host." Well gee, good to know you're not a renegade starfish who will start wanding everything the second Pecon leaves. No.
SiliconCactus: No - I'm sorry to pull a cliche insult, but haven't you been banned on the forums like five times? Don't get me wrong, we're all bound to be banned sometime, but you were banned for pure idiocy, not something minor or unwritten. I just don't think that you would make a good admin if you clearly can't follow written rules.
Narkro555: No - Your application is crude and using the word "richard heads" in describing your actions as an administrator is untrustworthy. You also named no servers yet alone their hosts.
Aware: No, I see many errors in capitalization, spelling, and grammar. Doesn't seem like you put your all into the application.

Name: Kong123
BL_ID: 30966
Previous Administrating: Mango's, Wrapperup's And Cowboy6's
Who Recomends you: Wrapperup
Why  should i admin you: Well im a great admin if people arent doing what  there spouse to be ill kick them, i also love Boss Battles im on alot  ill come alot be a good admin stuff like that.
What Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Gizmo: No. - Worst app so far.
Pecon7: No - No effort put forth.
Jetz: I like how despite your clear lack of effort, you took the time to retype the template by hand instead of copying it, filling it with grammatical errors and making it even worse. No.
Narkro555: No - Your application contains alot of bad grammar. You also lack experience, and generally more then one person should recomend you.
SiliconCactus: No - To parrot Pecon's responce, by the looks of this application you didn't put effort into it. How are we supposed to know that you will put time and energy into this server when you have not checked something as minor, in the scale of things, as spelling and grammar?
Aware: No, you have good experiences but lack recommendations, and frankly your reasons are generic and not so great.

Name: Xanderian
BL_ID: 26919
Previous Experience Administrating:  John98's servers; crazycrypt's last man standing; Hata's parkour  physic's dm; honor's servers; and also on a rare occasion, drendrans.
Who recommends you?:  John98, crazycrypt (although he has 'quite' a bad rep, so I wouldn't  guarantee it.), Hata, and probably honor. Idk about drendran, as it was  only on rare occasions i was admin there.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I know how to script (however, i'm only a beginner.) and was learning  from honor and ipquarx (though don't expect much.). I can event quite  well and know about vce, and how it works. I am extremely friendly, and  in fact, have never been drama'd except for once and it wasn't even a  good one. (search me, lol. mine is actually quite funny imo.) If there  is even drama, you probably shouldn't expect me to be too good at  handling that one without getting myself flamed, however, I do not ban  or kick for personal reasons. I do not abuse admin what-so-ever. If you  need something, you can always ask me. I am almost never busy and am on a  lot.
Your Timezone/Region: UTC -6:00 Central Time (US & Canada)

Gizmo: No. - Recommendations are weak and reasons are to amazing.
Jetz: You haven't told us anything that sets you apart. You said you have scripting ability but then clarified that it isn't anything we could really make use of. Not abusing is expected, and isn't a point in your favor. No.
Narkro555: No - Announcing that you have a drama in a paragraph trying to convince us you're a good person is absurd.
SiliconCactus: No - John98's server does not reach more than 15 players on a good day, so with that you probably won't have the experience required to administrate a server at this scale.
Aware: No, Your reasons are pretty weak, plus you used generic reasons. Having somone with a bad rep recommend you is a bad idea because it makes you look bad.

Name:Hotspot
BL_ID:25231
Previous Experience Administrating: Nxtmaster's server, BI0HAZARD's server, Pandermatism's server
Who recommends you?: All of the server owners above.
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me, because i  am a very good and "stable" server moderator, i am not abusive, and i  am admin of 10+ servers.
Your Timezone/Region: -2

Gizmo: No. - Rubbish
Pecon7: No - "All the server owners above" isn't an acceptable response, even if they are your recommendations. Your reasons are very poor.
Jetz: Minimal effort, underwhelming experience, and you say you're admin on 10+ servers, yet you list only 3.
Narkro555: No - I see 3 servers, not 10. I don't trust that.
SiliconCactus: I think I have already critiqued your applications, and I think the reasons were around the same as the other admins': Three servers, not 10+, your "Who recommends you?" answer is not acceptable, and the cliches of "I am a good moderator" and "I will not abuse".
Aware: No, you stated that you have administrated 3 servers previously, then state in your reason you are an admin on 10+ servers, just doesn't add up or make you seem very reliable.

Name: Microwave
Bl_id: 37934 (I started playing when my bl_id was a lot lower, but the computer carshed)
armyguy, wazup123, Mr.X, chrisorapter, deadwolf, Shadow arrow, and a lot others who I forgot there names.
Armyguy, K, chrisorapter, wazup123, king
I am a good builder, and great at events, I also can moderate te server
good.
West coast

Gizmo: No. - Utter Rubbish
Jetz: This is the application equivalent of asking "can i have admin" in the server. No.
Narkro555: No - I find it hard to believe that a computer carsh will prevent you from using your original ID.
SiliconCactus: No.
Aware: No, this is the worst application I have ever seen, I think I need to wash my eyes with salt.

Name: JohnFreeman
BL_ID: 1
Previous Experience Administrating: Badspot's server
Who recommends you?: Badspot (Im his brother)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If you dont badspot will ban you
Your Timezone/Region: All time

Narkro555: Yes - We must respect a family member of Badspot.
Jetz: forget you, I hate joke applications. Frontrox, get me my "no fun allowed" image.
SiliconCactus: I vote we not only give this man admin but give him an honorary two week ban and a revoke of admin.

Name
Sord213
BL_ID
Previous Experience Administrating
my own server, this server, yorktown's other places i guess??
Who recommends you?
uhhhhh  yorktown, policeman, most of your admins here, honey bunches of other  people, and myself (because im totally cool enough for that)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate)
I  was admin before and I'm pretty sure the only reason i was deadmined  was for inactivity when I basically went inactive on BL. I'm only an ass  49% of the time (helpful and reasonable the other 51%!!!), I know how  to administrate and all that stuff
Your Timezone/Region
CST -6

Gizmo: No. - You are definitely an ass 51% of the time, doesn't mean I don't like you but I don't know that you would actually resume you admin in a decent, at least slightly productive way.
Jetz: I don't remember if you were this lazy in your first application or if you're just joking because you expect lower standards because you're reapplying after geting pruned for inactivity, but without considering that, this is pretty poor. No. (Feel free to reapply for real, if you get rejected, though)
Narkro555: No - Putting that you're an ass half the time either means you're stupid or this is a joke. Either one gets a no from me.
SiliconCactus: No - I'm not sure if I'm missing some inside joke here, but joke applications, whether you were an admin before or not, don't fly.
Aware: No, I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but it looks horribly done.

Name: Wrapperup
BL_ID: 13308
Previous Experience Administrating: Cat123's, Kong123's, Mold's and others i cant remember
Who  recommends you?: Kel'Block, Kong123, Keegster, Sanctus Rem, Erupter76,  Cat123, DanteKO, Ashes, Pass, Kingdom, Lake5, Snuff, Pup.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have had past administration history at (listed above) servers. Either 
I  have helped them moderate, build, or coded a script for them. I have  not abused admin (you can ask people or the host I have mentioned above)  at any of their servers.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time

Gizmo: No.
Jetz: You must think your service record is pretty good if you're gonna reuse it as a reason to accept. Besides that, you've said nothing. Not abusing is expected, and the rest is vague.  No.
Narkro555: No - Decent. But not having done something bad is not the same as being exceptional, which is something generaly looked for.
SiliconCactus: No - The recommendations of yours include an array of hosts whose servers reach very high amounts of players, but the rest of the application is very low quality.
Aware: No, eh. The application would be better if you didn't slack on your reasons and put more interesting and unique stuff.

Application: Administrator
Name: TheChaosCarrier
BL_ID: 8917
Previous Experience Administrating:
I have much experience in administrating for various servers and hosts, such as (but not limited to): Raeyok (formerly known as Kyzor), Krystal, Krimpen K, Comr4de, DarthVolga,  and various others whose names I have sadly forgotten; they were years  ago and in the early days of my 3.5 year Blockland career.
Who recommends you?: Raeyok (Known as Railyx on Steam)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
As  an experience administrator, I pay attention to the attitudes of the  server patrons. I am able to clearly read emotion through text, no  matter how subtle. I can point out snide remarks and happy moods. With  this, I am able to foresee any negative attitude that is to arise from  players, and predict any outstanding situation that may happen that  requires administrative interference.
I will also be able to  cover the server's needs and the needs of its patrons when no other  admins are around. If a situation I cannot handle alone happens to  arise, I will alert higher authority immediately (if available, if not, I  will simply post on this thread/PM Jetz or Pecon) and try my best to  handle said situation.
When administrating, I just simply ask and  expect that players show moderate respect to those of authority, for it  decides whether or not they stay on the server or never come back.
Your Timezone/Region: Central Standard Time/United States

Gizmo: Yes. (As long as I'm considered the highest of authority) (Addendum - Jetz: You are not.)
Pecon7: Yes.
Jetz: I like the part where you claimed you're psychic. Maybe I can have some fun testing that. Also, what's the difference between alerting higher authority and contacting Pecon/Me? Besides that, you seem level headed, and I see plenty of effort here. Yes.
Narkro555: Yes - Very reasonable and experienced.
SiliconCactus: Yes - The application is grammatically correct, tidy, and well made. I'm a bit skeptical on the "Able to read emotion through test," but it doesn't really kill the application for me.
Aware: Yes. You could have had more recommendations but still, I can tell you put effort into your application unlike most people. It was a good application and I would like to see you administrating.

Name: Mantax64
BL_ID: 33686
Previous Experience Administrating:  Building, kicking, banning, eventing at Brotatoe's Server, Checkerz'  Server, Mitron46's Server, Redconer's Server, and munkyfunky's server.  (I don't know if you know these guys)
Who recommends you?: Brotatoe, Checkerz, Redconer, Mitron46, brt5568
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I stay on the computer for a  really long time, so I can be there for the server at extended times. I  will NOT abuse my powers, as I do know that is a one-way ticket  to being banned from Pecon7's server forever. I will help others  (admins/non-admins) to the best of my ability, and if a problem happens  in the server, I will try my hardest to fix it (along with other or no  admins)
Your Timezone/Region: CST (Central Time Zone)

Gizmo: No. - Follow directions.
Jetz: You didn't read the directions, did you? Also, abuse doesn't get you banned forever. We've only had to deadmin a few people, and they still visit from time to time, starting a few awkward conversations. No.
Narkro555: No - "Previous Experience Administrating" is where you post servers you have done well administrating, not what you have done to administrate.
SiliconCactus: No - I like the scare tactic there, but the treat of punishment should not effect, negative or positive, your abilty to not abuse your power.
Aware: No, your reasons are very generic and uninteresting even though you extended them into a paragraph. Building, kicking, banning are not really previous experiences.

Name: Aspiefox
BL_ID: 33046
Previous Experience Administrating:  Rose Lalonde's, Commander Rex's, Saitekslaher (When he host it usually  gets top of the player list (Goes by many names)) Sniopers, My own  minecraft clan, airflow.
Who recommends you?: Rose lalonde, Airflow,  And if my minecraft clan was still going probably the people of it,  Snuff, Areeb1002, Blackstorm.
Why should I accept you? (Please  elaborate):The reason I want to be admin is to stop arguments and keep  the server calm, I am a great peace keeper keeping serenity in servers  and ceasing arguments fairly well which I learned to do in my time as  leader of a clan.
I am good at deducing lies and punishing fairly,  and I also catch on quickly. I am fairly good at adding decorations and  small things that are aestheticly pleasing I am willing to learn how to  build better and how to event complicated things.
.I'm full of good  ideas for the battles such as making the small pool upgrade heal you,  there being a holiday specific boss, ect.
The server is a bit lacking in the active admins so I thought I would sign up
Your Timezone/Region: GMT I spend several hours on Blockland Per day but am willing to come on in times of need.

Gizmo: No. - I don't particularly like you after seeing you in-game.
Jetz: Keeping people calm isn't the best way to stop arguments, forcing everyone to talk in Old English is. I don't see how your disbanded Minecraft clan (probably) counts as a recommendation. I can see some thought here, but it needs refinement. No.
Narkro555: No - I like your suggestions, and your application is well written, and the phrase "deducing lies" funny for some reason. However, a dead Minecraft clan is not very supportive, and something about the name AspieFox is hard to trust.
SiliconCactus: No - I don't want to get into a medical debate on the effects of autism, but the gist of it is that it cripples the abilty to detect what is and is not a joke or sarcasm. I am not trying to insult or degrade you, but a disorder that lowers the abilty to detect social cues is not the best thing to have when applying for a job that makes you constantly come in contact with others.
Aware: No, Minecraft is a different game from Blockland and doesn't require the same style of administrating, not to mention it is dead. I've seen you ingame and you don't really have what it would take to be an admin.

Name:  Rose Lalonde
BL_ID: 33048
Previous Experience Administrating: Commander Rex's, Cedieth's, Mrcooldude's, Aspiefox's, Arthur Wilson's, Seakitty's
Who recommends you?: Airflow, Aspiefox,Mrcooldude
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well I am responsible enough  to keep all the noobs away and I always stay by the rules. I play very  well with other people on this server and this is one of my favorite  servers of all the BL games!
Your Timezone/Region: GMT I am on BL 24/7! Its my favorite game!

Gizmo: No. - Rubbish
Pecon7: No - Very poor reasoning among other things.
Jetz: We don't have any vague "no noobs" rule. Get some sleep before that 24/7 Blockland playing kills you. No.
Narkro555: No - Once again, not doing something bad is not the same as being good.
SiliconCactus: No.
Aware: No, reasons are pretty bad and generic.
Tetrahedron: No, reasons are generic and I see them alot, and if you play Blockland 24/7 you need to get a life and sleep.

Name: Yogi/Password
BL_ID: 27067/36507
Previous Experience Administrating:  I have been administrating for servers I often drop by, I would gain  the host's trust over time and would eventually make friends in a few  hours or so. if the host is gone/AFK,I would be trusted with the server  and the entire server would be handed to me. As I am 100% reliable and  dependable.
Who recommends you?: I am recommended by my  closest friends, and some other people. I would get them to post a  recommendation for me in a few days. (3 out of 2 recommendations posted ) 
Quote from: Tom060197 on August 18, 2012, 09:22:38 PM
I recommend Yogi
Quote from: AWC on August 18, 2012, 09:32:02 PM
i recommend yogi for the admin app
Quote from: Mouse droidz 21 on October 08, 2012, 01:28:09 AM
Yogi I recommend you plz add meh to list :)
Why should I accept you?  (Please elaborate): As you can see I have two accounts (One on my  laptop and main account ), which gives me the ability of being able to  be administrate while I am at school and allows me to administrate the  server for more times than others (Yes I play in school, I'm a bad boy  >:D). And as I stated above I would be 100% reliable, I am also known  to be able to play for long periods of time which is an another  advantage some of the other admins don't have. I also have a unique  building skill, which is simplistic while maintaining beauty and  accuracy at the same time. As you may have heard of, I am currently  working on a mini map of the old bedroom Boss Battles: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199565.msg5470116#msg5470116  as you can see, the poll is mostly positive about it. The current  version is of the mini map is slightly different and has a lot of  improvements added onto it, as the image is very outdated. Once it is  perfected, I would hand it over to you and you may exhibit for new  players or do what ever you wish with it. (Completed, but pending for  the knowledge of the servers color set)
Your Timezone/Region:  AEST ,GMT+ 10/ Melbourne, Australia. Not much other admins from here hmm?

Gizmo: No. The recommendations are weak and your reasons are not good enough to make up for the lack of recommendations.
Jetz: I like how you admitted your evil plan to gain admin anywhere. Not really bashing you much for that since it's actually a method that usually works out well for everyone, but I digress. Your recommendations aren't that impressive. You don't need 2 keys to play from 2 different computers unless you're on 2 different servers at the same time. Your description of your own building style comes off as self-congratulatory. Trimming out the tangent about the mini build and simplifying the first half to "I can be online often," you really didn't say much. No.
Narkro555: No - I'm not sure what the mini map would be really useful for, but it's the only aspect of your application I liked.
SiliconCactus: Yes.
Aware: No, There are some parts of your application that are both good and bad, I can tell you put some effort into the application, and I've seen you ingame a few times. Altho, your only reccommendations are your close friends that even if they don't think you are the best choice. You lack previous experiences. The fact that you have 2 keys makes me think that you did something you shouldn't have and it was banned from somewhere.
Tetrahedron: No, you are having a lack of reccomendations. If I have seen more reccomendations, I would have accepted you. But since I don't see so many reccomendations and past expirences, I don't know if we can trust you or not.

Name: Blind Guardian
BL_ID: 21711
Previous Experience Administrating: DivarkTech's Medieval RP, Happy Wheels' Death Run.
Who recommends you?: DarkHero, SK.
Why  should i accept you? (please elaborate): If i am accepted as an admin  of your server, i will not abuse my power, and i will respect everyone  equally (except for the people who are trolls that like insulting people  for no given reason. i hate them...). As a person who's played on your  server for years, i would love to be apart of your server. If accepted, i  will also help build and event (mainly build) the server in the future,  and help with problems involving the classes and map.
My Timezone/Region: Eastern Timezone. (Brandenburg Kentucky.)

Gizmo: No. General boring, rubbish app.
Jetz: Promising things that are expected of you and very little else gets you nowhere. No.
Narkro555: No - Someone who will use their power to treat everyone equally (as long as they don't insult you) spells disaster.
SiliconCactus: No - Please don't bastardise equality. Just like it's not equal to imprison those who have insulted a leader, and it's not equal to make some people more "equal" than others.
Aware: No, lots of your reasons are generic and the fact that you lack a good number of recommendations and they aren't any good recommendations.
Tetrahedron: No, "I won't abuse". That is something I see in almost literaly all of the applications. And "troll" is not something you should really say, because our server gets like maybe a "troll" every month.

Name:Rpdx
BL_ID:35414
Previous Experience Administrating:On my servers only.
Who recommends you?:The people from the server (New and old)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I'm a great player i played THis game for ages I will be your Great admin!
Your Timezone/Region:Central/Amercia

Gizmo: Nope.
Jetz: This one is the equivalent of asking "can i have admin" on the server, and then following it up with "plz plz plz plz plz." No.
Narkro555: No - On your servers only? How can we know you are experienced?
SiliconCactus:  No.
siba: wow
Aware: Is this another joke? I really can't tell. You even spelled America wrong.
Tetrahedron: No.

Congratulations to PurpleMetro and TheChaosCarrier!
Please add me on steam to get in the group and receive information more quickly.

War log, November 8th, 2012

I was attacked by giant walls of text, the recovery hereafter will be long.

Congrats to the people who were accepted!
It is still helpful to read the denied ones anyways, as you can learn from them to become a better host/admin yourself.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:25:18 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Jesus christ thats alotta apps

you shouldve accepted badspot's bro's app cuz now hes gonna get you banned

Indeed, you get my congrats on the accepted apps.

I keep missing out because of steam saying that the server are busy every damn time I try logging in.

I've been sick so I didn't even bother

Sorry guys!

Oh, this server is turned to worse now.

I used to love your guys' server. Now, its turned to stuff.

The admins are not helpful. All they do is be immature cunts who want to just ban and get fame. You guys do no help to the server, just be forgettards playing around. I'd suggest to get actual, helpful admins on your server. I'd like to state the fact that everyone makes immature jokes, no one helps and says "ur mom lol", you're the stufftiest admin ever.

The fan-boys on your server is just loving great. They care about the amount of points they get, and how much the user "Agent Creeper" has. They want to be more superior and be cooler by getting more points, and bringing "Agent Creeper" in as their idol.

Also, I'd like to state out that your class "Infiltrator" is OP as forget. It's extreme easy to back-stab, it can ~1 hit-kill every loving boss, and literally has no skill in it. It makes the game last so short, and its not worth playing. The fact that all the people who play the class 24/7 says "its not op u just suk lol!!", you just play it all the time. You guys have no real technique when it comes to spy. you go right in the boss' face and expect to get kills. You guys are horrible. Learn how to go BEHIND the boss and back-stab.

Would be neat if the admins were actually nice, and didn't make 8 year old jokes and expect to be funny. "ur mom", "chuk noris can beat u!", and tons of other "overrated" things, they're getting old.

Also, because you "hate" me over the fact that you guys start adding arguments, this is why i got banned. You guys are provoking me to start arguments so you can get me banned.

The point is to play fair. You guys cannot take a simple joke, you guys cannot ignore me in any way possible. The classes are unbalanced, and this server has gotten terrible over from past to now.

edit; I've also noticed a few of my friends who used to play on this server a lot, now hate it because of the things i already stated.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:52:41 PM by Ayxrion »

Oh, this server is turned to worse now.

I used to love your guys' server. Now, its turned to stuff.

The admins are not helpful. All they do is be immature cunts who want to just ban and get fame. You guys do no help to the server, just be forgettards playing around. I'd suggest to get actual, helpful admins on your server. I'd like to state the fact that everyone makes immature jokes, no one helps and says "ur mom lol", you're the stufftiest admin ever.

The fanboys on your server is just loving great. They care about the amount of points they get, and how much the user "Agent Creeper" has. They want to be more superior and be cooler by getting more points, and bringing "Agent Creeper" in as their idol.

Also, I'd like to state out that your class "Infilitrator" is OP as forget. It's extreme easy to backstab, it can ~1 hit-kill every loving boss, and literally has no skill in it. It makes the game last so short, and its not worth playing. The fact that all the people who play the class 24/7 says "its not op u just suk lol!!", you just play it all the time. You guys have no real technique when it comes to spy. you go right in the boss' face and expect to get kills. You guys are horrible. Learn how to go BEHIND the boss and backstab.

Would be neat if the admins were actually nice, and didn't make 8 year old jokes and expect to be funny. "ur mom", "chuk noris can beat u!", and tons of other "overrated" things, they're getting old.

Also, because you "hate" me over the fact that you guys start adding arguements, this is why i got banned. You guys are provoking me to start arguements so you can get me banned.

The point is to play fair. You guys cannot take a simple joke, you guys cannot ignore me in any way possible. The classes are unbalanced, and this server has gotten terrible over from past to now.
I need to go online more, also I agree with infiltrator being OP, also something needs to be done about people suiciding on purpose to waste peoples points when their selected to be boss.

I think some of the other admins do act childish a bit though, really we should be focusing on giving them a better experience then showing off that we have special privileges.

And we have gotten really far from what used to  be a simple gamemode.