Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604545 times)

Wait you haven't seen the arena and you're applying for admin?
Yes.

I dont see Celestia
Its the Stupid Red Horse from boss battles in the bedroom.
The one that spits fire.

Its the Stupid Red Horse from boss battles in the bedroom.
The one that spits fire.
Oh yeah..
Didn't that one have a spear?

That's Penthselia
Yeah, for some reason I was thinking maybe Penth used to be a horse or something,

So we all agreed that the scout was weak and useless so I gave him a butterfly knife, an energy sword, and a minigun. Shouldn't cause too much balance trouble.

So we all agreed that the scout was weak and useless so I gave him a butterfly knife, an energy sword, and a minigun. Shouldn't cause too much balance trouble.

Seriously?

This post is for documentation, since some people would complain otherwise.

Name: Rykuta
BL_ID: 4523
Previous Experience Administrating: Self-hosted multiple servers cross-platform. BF3, TF2, Gmod, Blockland. (Best Server from v12-v18). Also participated as an administrator for ACG (Large tf2 based group), as well as team snipe, and various others. I am generally a rather well-liked administrator, but that information is based primarily on observation.
Who recommends you?: Myself, Nexus, Head of ACG, Ray, Frontrox, Khain, Hellshero, Darklight, PortalMaster... Need I find more?
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): First of all, I'm on rather often, being bored to the highest degree, I tend to have lots of spare time. I have a niche for rule following, as such real rules will be respected, that being said, I also try to encourage freedom of speech (AKA, calling server dumb != ban). Users have rights too! Secondly I'm experienced, been around the block quite a while, not to mention owning said block (not to toot my own horn or anything). Finally, there is also the possibility I could improve your code/builds to a large degree if put on as a member of said server.
Your Timezone/Region: Central time, Middle of da US, I prefer not to reveal too many specifics, as I am partially paranoid.

Accepted.

This is odd...

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:26:20 PM by pecon98 »