Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604561 times)

I do not understand your humor
I missed it last year, sucked so bad
I dont understand my own humor aswell,Idk why i was laughing at that

Name: X_X
BRLD: 38675
Previous experience: I played the server and i liked the admins
Who recommends you: Psp,s server and Agent Reds server
Why should i accept you: I liked the server and i wish to become an admin

This app is really weak.

You really didn't put much effort into this.

You see, I'm magic and can tell.

^ True that Aware is Magic.

All of your previous posts, good grief, they're nothing but spoiled applications

Please refer yourself to the admin center of Pecon's Boss Battles website.

It will give you information that, if used in context, will greatly improve the quality of your application.

Name: Skip
BL_ID: 807

Previous administration experience: Several Blockland servers and some other games, so far back in the past I can't be bothered or remember to name them. I do, however, actively moderate a popular Space Station 13 server (population ranges everywhere from 15-60 players on throughout the day), so I know how to deal with and defuse things while juggling several issues at once (though, it's worth noting, in that position, I have to hand it off to someone higher to actually apply any punishment).

Who recommends you?: I haven't asked anyone that would actually be known here but I can direct you to an admin or two from the aforementioned SS13 server who would definitely give an excellent word. Again, sadly, unless someone wants to speak up, I have no one from Blockland who would vouch for my adminning, as I haven't been horribly active.

Why should I accept you?: Firstly, I'd like to point out my reason for applying is simply "I like to think I'm good at administrating, and I very much enjoy doing it." I don't play here much (though recently I have been trying, but no one seems to be on when I am), but what little I have was definitely enjoyable, and I do like the server and its staff. Being an admin, honestly, would give a large boost to my time on the server, for reasons already said. All that said, to the actual question: I know what I'm doing. I don't provide anything new or exciting to the server (except my obvious and amazing charm), but I enjoy what I do and tend to do it well. Though I often joke about a "warn-kick-permaban" policy on my own server, this was, again, my own server, and is most often directed to those who are obviously there to be nothing more than a nuisance (which is a person who is very easy to recognize). If I see that a player has remotely any chance of improving or realizing what they did wrong and will understand and fix it, I let them. I remind them it's not tolerated at all, of course, but do so with a professional and proper level of politeness that is to be expected from an admin. Bans, of course, handed out where they're supposed to be, even with the politeless. I'm unsure of any policy that you have regarding bans, currently. It's also worth noting, a lack of communication between admins (as well as players) irks me greatly in any situation, so there'd be more worry about me double-checking with another admin nearly every time than me going about and banning without a word.

Timezone/Region: Central, USA -- Though, honestly, this doesn't mean much aside from "I don't show up at night, unless my sleep just happens to be absolutely ruined that week."

Also, pardon any bad grammar or sentences strewn about -- despite double- and triple-checking everything, I am still rather tired.

holy damn does all apps have to be an essay

-snip-
I can vouch for his SS13 admining, as well as his Blockland admining.

Good essays get good grades.

Personally, I don't mind if you write a lot, but plenty of apps have fallen flat on their faces for that, usually due to lack of concision. If it repeats itself, or if the extra text just seems there to water it down, I'll probably end up voting no. If you write an essay, I review an essay. One guy wrote this massive wall of text, and it had pretty much nothing going for it beyond the usual "I will not be a bad admin, I will be a good admin. I will not be a bad admin in the cases of A, B, and C, I will be a good admin in the cases of A, B, and C. I will not be a bad admin in the case of D..." No hook, nothing to hold interest, not even fun to read for the sake of criticizing and nitpicking, so I just stopped reading and voted to deny halfway through.

Is mine even long?
Really if you want I can write an essay. :P

I recommend Skip, we shall not skip him!

I'll have you know I am the very model of a modern Host-Administrator. I've information mutable, kickable, and bannable... et cetera et cetera

I don't like this.