Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604803 times)

I am sorry for being banned for uploading a pic of the Xana Blade Replicâ

Please unban me and forgive me!

Also...

Name: Doaler4sBack

BL_ID: 43019

Previous administration experience: Adam2's Family RP (Did a good job not abusing) and Mr Queeba's Jail Escape

Who recommends you?: Pablo NEkram Trifront (has been admin on my server) Adam2 DragonoidSlayer little bit of Aware and not really with Filipe1020

Why should I accept you?: Well, I'm not going to beg for that mother loving xana blade because I'm not add-on-holic I'm just curious but mostly there is troll around this server that are raging and stuffs. If say something like I WILL F*** YOUR P3NIS WITH MY D!CK then I will ban him. Mostly protecting and having fun with other admins like Tophat.

Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

If I were physically able to, I'd normally cringe at that.

Me.queeba, hahahahahahhahahahha

And Adam2

This is implied on most servers.

most servers dont care about names

-snip-
Let me pretend that I take this application seriously. Trifornt recommends you, and Aware does? How sure are you on that? You'll need a bit more experience too. One third of your reasons to accept is talking about some addon that you've been pestering Pecon about, ultimately getting you banned. Which is no reason to accept. Again, another application where I'm put in there, people, seriously, don't put me in applications, it won't get you better chances.

-snip-
T̢̢͜ò̕͟͠o͘͜ ̵̧m҉͞a̷̧͡n̢͝͠y̢͟͡͏ ̷̢́͟m̸̸͘͟͝i̵͞s̶͟͝͏t̷̴́á҉k̡̛̕e̢͘̕͡s̴̡

T̢̢͜ò̕͟͠o͘͜ ̵̧m҉͞a̷̧͡n̢͝͠y̢͟͡͏ ̷̢́͟m̸̸͘͟͝i̵͞s̶͟͝͏t̷̴́á҉k̡̛̕e̢͘̕͡s̴̡
Why bother with the "fancy" effects? does a webprogram do it for you or do you just spam some keys

Why bother with the "fancy" effects? does a webprogram do it for you or do you just spam some keys
I'll remove the link if people want me to.
http://eeemo.net/

I'll remove the link if people want me to.
http://eeemo.net/

R̒̊Ḙ̭̖͚̎N͚̺ͫ̉͗ͅͅD̪̪̖̗͍̩͎̊̐͂̐ͥ͛̔Ḙ̖̫̐̑̉̏̐ͧ̀ͅR̗̼͙̹̉ͤͫ͐̉̈ͯM͖̓̚A̺ͮ̔ͭ̆̋N͚̱̗̣ͦͫͦ̚ͅ ̧̞̼̮͇̭̩̣P̣̰͙̩̬̤ͩ̓ͤ͒ͨ̀͛̕O̫̯̭̪̱͇S͉̳S̮̳̬͖͍̥̟̈́ͣͥ̑̈͡Ȇ͒͏̪̰̗̲̬̫̤S̺͇͇ͬͪ̄̚S͎͓̼ͯ̈́ͬ̎E̼͕̜̣̭̭̲̔ͦ̀̀D ̬͓̹ͮ̉̈́̅ͬ͗̃M͎͔̩͎̬ͯͭͮ͢E͆ͧ

has anyone noticed this has more views then General Dicussion's rules??? holy

Best app 2014.
Now all i need is jetz autocannon...
(Greedy Laugh)

(Greedy Laugh)
Please remove me from your application, as I did NOT recommend you.

(Greedy Laugh)
You know that he was being sarcastic

You know that he was being sarcastic

You know its still dumb