Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604960 times)

ugh turn on antialiasing in your graphics card settings

ugh turn on antialiasing in your graphics card settings

I like aliasing.

I have no idea what you're getting at, Pecon.

Top hats make anything better.

For once, I'm actually gonna do a non-dummy application like when I was 11-12 years old

Name: Redconer

BL_ID: 33688

Previous administration experience:  tetronaught(co-host), BlueDryBones1, Mantax64(co-host), Brotatoe, Swollow, Wrapperup (moderator), Visolator, Kong123, slowsnow2, Blake1, Kalim, Agent Blue, Prince Jay, Mauritsio, Trifornt, Boink!, Kong123, Hammereditor. I had also instructed students in my Father's Martial Arts business.

Who recommends you?: Everyone in the previous administration experience including the students that I instructed, along with Blocklegend, Dogling, Champion, Zuki, Ipquarx, Sirgir, pipblade, Kel'Block, Bomb Kirby, Soroxzion

Why should I accept you?: Administration is not a game to me, it is a serious opportunity for me to help out a server. I had quizzed myself of administration about my do's and don't's such as keeping a calm temper and not become a big-mouthed flamer. I also watch what I say, for that I am a role model to show players what it's like to become one. Just like Kalim, I warn those who break the rules with only one stern warning, however, if they are new, I'll give them another warning. Continuation will lead to a punishment, but if it pushes to far, the consequences are more lethal. An admin like I should be, I respect players and other fellow administrators with honor and courtesy, nemesis or not. One of the only problems I encountered in the server is the fact that all of the admins tend to snooze, leaving me willing to administrate for them. Caring about other administrators, I hesitate to help them out or even do the job for them. I only suggest a request if its necessary for the gameplay itself, which occurs every now and then. Be aware that I don't take a simple joke like "healing" acid pool then a "jk" lightly when administrating, for that its serious business. I only do this to prevent entertainment collapse, and I never allow party poopers destruct the server's gameplay, even if they attempt with low effort. Although I might have a beefed-up attitude, I treat newcomers like they are my children. Helping them out and willing to answer their questions in a snap, I'm a multi-subject teacher without getting ticked off at their total misunderstandings. Corrections are always welcomed by me to newcomers and veterans whenever they're in need.

TL;DR: Administration may be serious business such as punishments after warnings and patrolling for non-social criminals, but I tend to help out and make it fun for rookies and elders.

Timezone/Region: Central
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 04:41:46 PM by Redconer »

With that app you have a decent chance of being accepted but serious admins are boring and annoying. You can still do your job without being uptight.

With that app you have a decent chance of being accepted but serious admins are boring and annoying. You can still do your job without being uptight.
Well I'm not sure if that counts as a recommended or just explanation

Well I'm not sure if that counts as a recommended or just explanation
Explanation. You don't have to be mature about being admin, as long as you do your job (And obviously follow the rules), you should be fine.