Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604694 times)

Uhm...
I have the Server_HitMarkers mod. I would like it if someone can enable it on the server. Thanks!
You do know that only the server needs it for it to work, right? It's completely server sided.

You do know that only the server needs it for it to work, right? It's completely server sided.
The add-on does not have to be enabled then? Cause it won't work for me right now and I have the mod.

im good

im good
Once I wrenched KajeV2 over 50 times in 1 round. I think I have the highest damage in 1 round ever recorded.

I was looking at the Corrupted Playertype when I had a cool boss idea:

The Corruptor

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=270328.0

Should Look exactly like that.

Stats:
-Moves Really slow, and slower after teleporting but speed recovers after time.
-Can Teleport a limited Range an unlimited number of times.
-Uses the old Scythe as primary weapon
-Can freeze enemies like William and Medusa
-Has a chargeable weapon that looks like black pixels and once charge fires until its charge ends.
-Has a weapon that is the opposite of the healer's medigun, taking health from the player but it can not lock on or uber.
-Starts with low hp increases with use of the reverse medigun like weapon, but health will go down to its default over time.

Feel free to contribute some ideas, I think it has potential.

It would need some nerfs but that sounds like a good idea.

The add-on does not have to be enabled then? Cause it won't work for me right now and I have the mod.
The add-on has to be enabled on the server. But you don't have to have it at all. Only the server that wants the hit markers has to have the mod. You only need it for it to work on your server.

OUTDATED THREAD TITLE
Anniversary is still here iirc, the map just isnt on bedroom.

Nonstop anniversary party!!

Wooo

I was looking at the Corrupted Playertype when I had a cool boss idea:
-snip-
While on the subject of possibly adding new bosses, I have an idea for a miniboss. Presumably one that replaces Samus.

Boba Fett

Stats:
- Has 100 HP & chargeable jets
- Weapons include blaster repeater & lightsaber
- Has jets for a longer time, but like overweight, has a risk of fall damage
- Includes a 50HP shield that recovers fully after being used in 15 seconds
- If stunned (william or medusa) then can be K.O'ed in an instant if hit
- Moves at a fast pace
- Costs the same as Master Chief.

IMO, It would fix a ton of issues with samus rather than just adding in a miniboss and getting more complaints due to the limit.