Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604939 times)

Jeetlor is lying to you Redconer!1!

Overweight officially stuffcanned.
You can add firebug to that list.

did firebug change again?

I think a change was made in september to firebug, maybe october...

Jets are nice but they take forever to reload.

they keep making that class worse and worse by every change.

I think a change was made in september to firebug, maybe october...

Jets are nice but they take forever to reload.
Firebug hasn't been touched since some time near the beginning of this year. We reduced the jet power significantly since they make bunny hopping and vertical escapes way too easy. Even now both those things are still problems. There just isn't any appeasing everyone.

I still see people maining firebug effectively after the changes, so i think its ok

damn, this server has lasted so long lol

also where have you been pecon98???

pecon your alt is growing conscious

we need to act fast

Can't wait to play tomorrow

Firebug hasn't been touched since some time near the beginning of this year. We reduced the jet power significantly since they make bunny hopping and vertical escapes way too easy. Even now both those things are still problems. There just isn't any appeasing everyone.
Yeah I realized this once I tested it again a few days ago, jetting is still semi-useful but I guess you have to know when to use it now instead of spamming it.

Bedroom map HYPE!

Also I tried multiple times to port the map to static shape but it wouldn't work unless I place invisible walls everywhere to avoid people falling out of the map when they hit a wall at a high velocity.

So maybe next year but then I would still need to somehow do a stress test to see if a static shape would lag less than a large amount of bricks.

pecon your alt is growing conscious

we need to act fast
Technically, Pecon is the alt and pecon98 is the original.

Add a special boss that appears like,1/1000th of the time a player becomes boss called the farhead that is being distorted while being a blockhead in agony with no weapons... And then he materializes to a distorted being from the farlands that is a slightly more powerful than normal boss.

When he kills someone he can summon the bodies to mini-distorted beings that can attack enemy players. The beings are controlled by the players themselves too.