Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 718624 times)

necrozma pulled some wwe smackdown type stuff on lunala

I Got my copy of US yesterday and been binging. I love all the little things there are to do, but I hate having my hand held so much lol. Rotom dex keeps it worthwhile, I love the little fella. (Edit for clarity)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:50:32 PM by Mega-Bear »

Why is rotom dex chronically depressed no matter how much I tickle his ass ?

Does anyone have pointers for how to not get forgeted up by the totem araquanid?

nvm lol trumbeak's a homie
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:19:23 AM by The Young Avenger »

I particularly liked the pokemon ranger games, and also thought pokemon conquest was very good (considering I played samurai warriors for ps2/360 beforehand)

As for original pokemon games I always had a place for gold in my heart, even though crystal was my first pokemon game ever, I still played gold more than crystal. Mystery gift with my buddy from sunday school every week was something to look forward to.

I quit playing pokemon after diamond/pearl but I recently played heart gold and liked it alot since gold was my original fav. My brother had pokemon Red and I still remember doing the missingno and glitch city showoff to our friends on the school bus.

I still see ruby/sapphire/emerald as the highlight of my youth of pokemon games. It was just so cool having a secret base and being able to run and doing bike tricks! I always gave the interview guy some really forgeted up quotes too

*sigh* I need to get back into pokemon - I still have a stuffton of old cards

Anybody got a Buzzwole they wanna trade? I'm offering Pheramosa since that's basically the Moon/Ultramoon equivalent to Buzzwole. Friend code is 4442 0621 5030 if anyone's interested.
edit: got one from some spanish guy on gts, but i'll still trade if anyone needs a pheramosa
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:33:32 PM by Brikichu »

Less gooo
Nice. you catch that sucker in ultra space or normal gameplay?

So, Ive heard nothing from the Ultra series. Nobody I know wanted to re-buy Sun and Moon.
Whats actually new with it?

So, Ive heard nothing from the Ultra series. Nobody I know wanted to re-buy Sun and Moon.
New islands, new ultra beasts, new story

Nice. you catch that sucker in ultra space or normal gameplay?
Ultra space

The post-game alone is pretty worth it imo, but the main story is not that different. some characters have new motivations, like Lusamine is not evil anymore. It does feel like game freak got lazy but it's still a fun game and a great send-off to the 3DS era.

crystal version is coming to the virtual console january 26th