Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79106 times)

Why are we discussing this? lol

"We" are not discussing this, as you are not a part of the discussion and if you read the previous posts you will understand the origin of this, so called, discussion. If you can call it one.

In-game name:  mr.awsome
BL_ID:  34066
What is your experience?: i was admin on dragonmundays12 server and blake1's server
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): Blake1, boldin81, CMR.
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: I remember being on your server every day in the winter of '12, it was an incredibly fun experience with my hotel and all. I would like to make sure it's as enjoyable now as it was then.
I see now.

I spawned outside the city on death.
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/74/blockland00225.jpg
Swat725 probably forgot to place the police spawns after he destroyed them.

Swat725 probably forgot to place the police spawns after he destroyed them.
I hear that the pickpocket spawns are also missing.

I'm gonna give RedPikman until tomorrow to fix his tower or I am gonna have to destroy it.

I'm gonna give RedPikman until tomorrow to fix his tower or I am gonna have to destroy it.
duh duh duh...

Admins can't destroy builds just because they dont like it.
Admins can't fetch themselves to players to kill or jail them.
Admins can't randomly wand bricks on player's lots because they don't like some players.
I am tired of it.

Number one it's a minor problem and number two I've been swamped with school all week, so hopefully I can get on tonight to fix the wedges.

Number one it's a minor problem and number two I've been swamped with school all week, so hopefully I can get on tonight to fix the wedges.

My main complaint is that you used prints in the whole lobby and then also in every corridor on the other floors.

Less prints thank you, and would also appreciate if you could spice up the outside.. without adding any more bricks.

My main complaint is that you used prints in the whole lobby and then also in every corridor on the other floors.

Less prints thank you, and would also appreciate if you could spice up the outside.. without adding any more bricks.
He also uses those log bricks way to much. Consider that the 1x2 log brick contains 4 times as much faces than a regular brick.

Admins can't destroy builds just because they dont like it.
Admins can't fetch themselves to players to kill or jail them.
Admins can't randomly wand bricks on player's lots because they don't like some players.
I am tired of it.

Syl for dictator!

No really. Why do Jasa always come in my bunker and kill me! it's loving annoying! I won't stay on the server if it don't stop.

No really. Why do Jasa always come in my bunker and kill me! it's loving annoying! I won't stay on the server if it don't stop.
I've only killed you twice.
Chill dude.

As long he doesn't use orb or any kind, it should be fine, but I would say that it gets annoying when an admin kills another admin.