Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158699 times)

Yo!

Keep looking at those pictures corporation sent ya. Thats a pretty cool idea.
Also, while making this, did you ever intend on bots using them? They stop shooting for good if they have to reload. It wouldn't be fair for me to ask you to take out the new reload system since certain users might like it.
You could run a poll on it, but if you decide to do so, mention bots so people don't think its a dumb question.

Thats my only real concern, since I screw around with bots alot. (no homo)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:26:31 PM by jackrobbman »

*magazine
And that's actually how all Blockland weapon pack reloading animations work, and all FPS games for that matter if you watch closely enough.

Moving on, I'll update with my comments on this seemingly bad pack as well.

Actually, for most weapons in BF3 you can see bullets when reloading, and not when unloading.

Found another problem. When crouching with the G18 it's less accurate. Not sure if it's any different using iron sights. BTW the G17 and 18 iron sights are kind of lame. They don't look anything like Glock sights and you don't  lining them up.

Get out.
No, you get out.
You don't tell somebody to get out just because they say their opinion.

Also, no snipers?

No dude, NOT you. Like at the beggining of the post. I was talking to shell. He made a post that wasn't really correct when I downloaded the pack. He said everything was horrible, even though they weren't. I had a feeling that he was just raging. It may be criticism, but is it constructive? When you criticize, you state ways you can help. Shell just said everything sucked and offered no help.
I'm not going to continue arguing with you. You cannot read for stuff.

WHERE DID I SAY THAT EVERYTHING WAS stuff?

WHERE DID I SAY THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME?

I downloaded the new pack MOST of the problems are still present.

Get Sgt A Walter's richard out of your ass and realize that I'm right.

For you Walter, the shotgun spread is too much.

FYI The shotgun has like 20 projectiles with a huge range. It really is a spam weapon.

And its spread is way too high.

Choke of a saiga 12k is NOT that large.
FYI The shotgun has like 20 projectiles with a huge range. It really is a spam weapon.
20 projectiles isn't a lot.
Normally, depending on the choke, you could take out 2 guys right next to each other.

i don't know why this huge arguement is going on anyway, if you think its stuff and you don't like it, why download it or even post on this topic?                                                                                                

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.  
asdf
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:40:39 PM by Blockoverlord »

What is the G3? G36C? I'm getting confused very much. :(

What is the G3? G36C? I'm getting confused very much. :(
g3 is a rifle previous g36C

And also, if you look at how much Debris (tiny, small lead balls) a Shotgun shell actually has, you would be surprised.

i don't know why this huge arguement is going on anyway, if you think its stuff and you don't like it, why download it or even post on this topic?                                                                                                 

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 
asdf

Because some people don't listen to mistakes of the past

I'm not going to continue arguing with you. You cannot read for stuff.

WHERE DID I SAY THAT EVERYTHING WAS stuff?

WHERE DID I SAY THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME?

I downloaded the new pack MOST of the problems are still present.

Get Sgt A Walter's richard out of your ass and realize that I'm right.

For you Walter, the shotgun spread is too much.

Ok, regardless of your lies and pointless insults, I'm not going to get pissed. This has to end somewhere. Just RELAX bro. Forget about all this. Your not solving anything, or WINNING anything. No one cares if you're right or wrong. This is just a thread. We talk about the bf3 pack IN this thread. Not genetalia up someones arse. So just chill ok? Respond negatively if you want to, but it ends here. Just CHILL OUT. Arguing won't make you or me feel any better, and if this keeps up, others will get irritated. So out of respect for the community, and even yours, lets just stop this. It's pointless.

asdf
Hopefully, this argument is over. It WAS in fact something that happened WAY back in the past. He made a comment, I didn't agree on it, I commented back, he commented back, I commented back again, he started calling me names and cussing at me, and from that point on, we were basically arguing. XD This proves something. If you disagree with someone on here, just leave em alone, and if they piss you off anyway, CONTINUE to leave them alone.