Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244342 times)

Quote from: Pnobio
Tourist Man (ID 5518) has been going around with the USSR clan tag saying he's in it. I just wanted to let you know.
Just a note.

What did I do?

Graced us with your presence.

Hey what can i say, i bring the best of this thread.

Your a cigarette, you bring the Ego to this thread.

How is that a bad thing? I like waffles!

Damn i feel loved, at least i got an ego. pleasure yourself with your vomit btw.

P.S. I believe me and hamburger will become good friends. Such as you ronin telling everyone of being immature, maybe you should look in the mirror sometime.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:30:53 PM by Lavish »

Are all of you done whining yet? I want to get a build started.

I'm getting sick of the "princess" attitudes going around. Shape up, or don't bother showing up.

Let's get something underway. Sumz has a Cul de Sac build thats coming along, I'm sure he needs some help. (Hamburger, Dan, Mike, Sumz, and I are working on it)

I think Ham and I are on the same page now, pretty much talked it through.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:42:25 PM by Ronin »

Dont know how many times everyone is going to say that about getting a build started. Seems like nothing is going through. But Ronin basically thats just sumz build of a neighborhood, mike, dan, and ect... are just helping him out. Unless there is another build he is working on. Don't care what we do. Kind of laid off of blockland again. Summer is here and I work and hang with my girl all day. Never have time nor feel like building anything. But if a group build comes along then include me.

Dont know how many times everyone is going to say that about getting a build started. Seems like nothing is going through. But Ronin basically thats just sumz build of a neighborhood, mike, dan, and ect... are just helping him out. Unless there is another build he is working on. Don't care what we do. Kind of laid off of blockland again. Summer is here and I work and hang with my girl all day. Never have time nor feel like building anything.
Thin ice.

I think it's time we held a clan meeting.

I'll bring the war drums.

IRC? We can borrow #rtb.

Date:
Time:
Place:

Who will run it?

Dont know how many times everyone is going to say that about getting a build started. Seems like nothing is going through. But Ronin basically thats just sumz build of a neighborhood, mike, dan, and ect... are just helping him out. Unless there is another build he is working on. Don't care what we do. Kind of laid off of blockland again. Summer is here and I work and hang with my girl all day. Never have time nor feel like building anything.
Thin ice.

Sorry for double post

Face, wasn't being rude, or trying too, just said we always say this, and nothing gets done about it, nor is everyone on at the same time, plus we have alot of inactive members.

Active List(From how I see it):

Facechild - 1-2 times a week
Diggy - 7 days a week
Anti - 5 days a week
Lavish - Every night for about 1-2 hours
Sumz - 7 days a week
Wedge - Once in a blue moon
Ronin - 7 days a week
Ladios - Once a week
Hamburger - Once every 2-3 months
Bradnen - Quit
Ministry - See server up alot.

The rest of the people I didnt mention I don't know or I forgot a name. And I put sumz in here because he basically is a member, well does stuff for the clan, and is a very good friend to us.

What does that mean, i dont quite get it.

Flareon was painting a build on the USSR server red, I didnt get enough time to catch his ID. However Nick4t said it was 5000+

What does that mean, i dont quite get it.

Meaning I see your server up alot, and i see you in a couple of servers.

Im around almost every day, just not on primary because I am still banned from it.