CityRPG

Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 80239 times)

Only tried to support the Arson idea. :S

Only tried to support the Arson idea. :S
lol >.>; I got something out of it completely different than you.

lol >.>; I got something out of it completely different than you.
At least you got something out of it :)
Can't wait to build my factory, it's going to be so fun!

I can't wait to build my food shop right across the street!

I can't wait to build my food shop right across the street!
I can't wait to team up with you to force everyone into slavery work together!

So are you allowed to randomly kill people on the streets and stuff at any time? Or is there a rule that you cannot RDM people.
(Meaning that you can't kill people for no reason, they would need to be in your house or build for you to kill them or they are stealing something from you or something.)

There's no such thing as RDM.

If you kill without reason in real life, you're a maniac, not a rule breaker.

Plus, people normaly have motives for these actions. The consequences are too high to kill whomever passes you.

Just a heads up, I'm doing more cleanup today. ScriptObjects.cs is over 4000 lines of code containing 14 objects. I'm going to have to start splitting this file up.

If you're going to monetize anything, why don't you make an option to be able to pay for a reserved slot?

If you're going to monetize anything, why don't you make an option to be able to pay for a reserved slot?
Reserved slots are... tricky, but I'll look into it. Good thinking.

Wouldn't there have to be a set number of reserved slots?  :cookieMonster:

Wouldn't there have to be a set number of reserved slots?  :cookieMonster:
What I would likely do is allow for donators to join the server for 1 slot above normal. That will let donators in first and foremost at peak hours without risking a server overload.

So what are you thinking price wise for a reserved slot?

And are you going to let people pay to get unbanned? (were you even planning that? i can't remember) If so how much?

So what are you thinking price wise for a reserved slot?
Probably something like $5-$10.

I'll keep track of all donations based on BL_ID. After it goes over a certain amount I'll give benefits.

And are you going to let people pay to get unbanned? (were you even planning that? i can't remember) If so how much?
Eh, probably not. That would tempt me to be unruly and make me look like an ass.

I have considered building a website (and I think I HAD ONE at some point) which displayed the best people in each category based on EXP. I had a database and the scripts communicated with it.

I can easily build a list of best supporters.