Author Topic: Assassin's Creed III - Update on Page 10  (Read 5541 times)

Interesting images.
Not sure if I like the whole concept of being an assassin in a tree.

I don't really want to be a Robin Hood type character.

And it's gonna be really annoying fighting British people.
Mostly because I'll obviously be rooting for them most of the time.
It's rather iffy for them to base the game in a time where two modern-day allied leading countries are essentially at war. I wonder how it will affect their sales, as in, will they lose British sales?

A bow is an interesting weapon, but from the looks of this, there's going to be a lot less of the gameplay style that I enjoyed from ACI/II.
If i'm literally just a saboteur I'll be disappointed. I want an Assassin/Explorer as in the previous two, where I'm just trying to defeat the Templars but happen to be in important times in World History.

And I definitely think that the fella with the white drapey coat, the bow, tomahawk, axes, guns and blades is going to be an obvious bad guy in this, compared to the farmers and redcoat soldiers. :/

Also, a doggie! :D

Uoz

inb4 skyrim as permanent rogue

meh

Looks interesting. The woods and mountains reminds me of Tall Trees in Red Dead Redemption a great deal, as well as various Skyrim locations I've seen. Perhaps instead of scaling buildings you'll be scaling trees? Haha.

Either way, I'm still interested in where this is going. I doubt I'll actually buy the game, but it might be fun.

I still believe this is an elaborate hoax they'll reveal much to the chagrin of everyone on April 1. :U

This stuff looks good.
Glad its a change from the norm, gives the game new light.

ok looks cool.

but half of him is blue
and obviously the redcoats can see him.
so not much of an assassin and more of a secret killer

ok looks cool.

but half of him is blue
you can dye clothing you know...

Also, its mainly going to be taken place in Boston and new york. And if somebody hasn't already said, the main character (conner) is half Indian and half english, which is interesting. The hidden blade will also still be present.

I'm not going to say forget YEEEE until after april 1st.

ok looks cool.

but half of him is blue
AC1: "Why does that monk have a knife strapped to his back?"
AC2, AC:BH: "Hey those are some pretty cool clothes, bro."
AC:R: "That guy totally fits in and looks awesome doing it."
AC3: "Halloween's not until October, sir."

Also
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Connor
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:53:27 PM by Man 2 »

Ok, those screenshots just sold me.
But I would like more of being stealthy instead of just being able to run around and kill everyone.

What I'm confused about is how he went from an Italian family to a English family.

What I'm confused about is how he went from an Italian family to a English family.
The same way we went from a Syrian family to an Italian family.
Oh god I should stop commenting on this thread.

This just looks like some more bullstuff like "the Patriot"
You know. Some dumbass ninja that goes around slaughtering English people somehow without dying.
I'm sure it'll be fun, I just hate the concept.