0 (0%)
stuffstuffstys
0 (0%)
ass
0 (0%)
balls
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: SCP Megatopic - oh wow i havent seen this in a while  (Read 122313 times)

10:30 AM made me laugh like hell
"Because that's what we loving do at SCP."

I made it down to about floor 22 in the 087 game before I swear I saw a shadow move on the wall and I closed to game out of reflex.

I made it down to about floor 22 in the 087 game before I swear I saw a shadow move on the wall and I closed to game out of reflex.

That's SCP-087.

His face will also appear when the jump scare is activated.

That's SCP-087.

His face will also appear when the jump scare is activated.
What... activates the jump scare?

I heard the voice of SCP-682 in containment breach, but didn't see him.
Still mostly seeing SCP-173 (even when excluding red timed door room and the intro scene) and SCP-106. Even at one point, I was running away from SCP-106 and ran into SCP-173.

Regalis recently bought FastExtension for Blitz3D, which fixes up lighting, adds visual effects, etc. The next alpha release will look beautiful. I think he's also switching to this other guy's model of SCP-173, although I think it's a bit too rounded. Not enough jagged shapes and depths. Needs more neck joint.

Oh S-NAV Navigator Ultimate. I love you!

(looks legit)

Why did he even add 682? He's not even scary and the only reason why he hasn't been deleted from the wiki is because he's so old and everyone climaxs over him. He violates all the rules the wiki has set up.

Why did he even add 682? He's not even scary and the only reason why he hasn't been deleted from the wiki is because he's so old and everyone climaxs over him. He violates all the rules the wiki has set up.
Because we need to kill 682.

Because we need to kill 682.
Stupid thing about 682 is you can't kill him, and the moderators have tried canonically killing him off in the IRC roleplays but someone always finds a way for him to survive. ffff

Stupid thing about 682 is you can't kill him, and the moderators have tried canonically killing him off in the IRC roleplays but someone always finds a way for him to survive. ffff
He's supposed to be unkillable.
That's the whole point.

He's supposed to be unkillable.
That's the whole point.

What the hell is SCP? I keep hearing about it but I have no loving idea what it is.

And don't link me to the wiki, that explains absolutely nothing.

What the hell is SCP? I keep hearing about it but I have no loving idea what it is.

And don't link me to the wiki, that explains absolutely nothing.

I don't know much myself, but it's some kind of secret organization to keep these insane killer "things" away from civilization. (kind of like area 51 I guess)