5 (2%)
Agnostic  
32 (12.6%)
Jewish
3 (1.2%)
Other
26 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 252

Author Topic: Religious Views?  (Read 20113 times)

Dolphins also have love for pleasure, those devil spawn.
I wonder why they don't get married.

Wait, what?
Why would god make love/wanking pleasurable?
Lust is not allowed even in marriage, the only reason you can have love is to have a baby. Why make it pleasurable?

Is arguing with Christians actually productive? Firecycle denied my theory because he can't seem to grasp lengthening a modern process, and then claims that god's magic wand is a better theory. I think this may be going in circles.

Is arguing with Christians actually productive? Firecycle denied my theory because he can't seem to grasp lengthening a modern process, and then claims that god's magic wand is a better theory. I think this may be going in circles.

Firecycle is a handicap

There was nothing in there about the lack of Transitional fossils.

Firecycle ignores half the posts anyway. what are ya gunna do.

Yeah, he does.

Why would god make love/wanking pleasurable?
Lust is not allowed even in marriage, the only reason you can have love is to have a baby. Why make it pleasurable?
Answer please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils <-- There they are!

I still think it's pretty rich asking for proof when you have none to support your own argument.

Repeating a quote 8 times isn't going to make it less handicapped. See Quarks post.

Repeating a quote 8 times isn't going to make it less handicapped. See Quarks post.

You mean the one made after I had to quote my post 8 times?

I don't have time to answer every stinking question.

Answer please.

I promise to get back to this one because right now I don't know.  I'm doing some research and will hopefully have the answer by the end of the day.

I promise to get back to this one because right now I don't know.  I'm doing some research and will hopefully have the answer by the end of the day.
I could tell you the answer but you won't accept it

Sorry, did you just ignore that comprehensive list of transitional fossils entirely?

Well you certainly shouldn't ignore this one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils <-- There they are!

I still think it's pretty rich asking for proof when you have none to support your own argument.

By the way, what exactly are you going to research that will take you so long? There are zero valid scientific studies or theories that prove creationism, and the bible is not proof.

Or are you just going to stick your head back up your ass because you don't want to accept that your entire life has been spent accepting a proven false belief?

Sorry, did you just ignore that comprehensive list of transitional fossils entirely?

I saw it.

God made sin to be pleasurable. if it was not, people generally wouldn't do it, and many people would not be here today.

Shouldn't have made such a flawed species...