3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482048 times)

I never played the first Bluzone and I noticed that it degraded.
Things changed, it got too big.

It's time to let it go.

That's ganna be hard, but we will.

the only RP i've been on with RP chat, i think

now back to rps about darkninja1 being infected by the evil scientist, spartan27

Once and Over, I hope everyone here adds me on RTB. (ID: 15740)

Ike and Lugnut, I would like to work with you on a spinoff, though my idea takes out zombies. A military torned USA, The United Arab Empires and North Korea attack America and It's allies, Blah Blah.

But this, this happens in the future.

If anyone wants to plant this seed, they are allowed to, and I am the gardener.

Lugnut, it would be great if you can somehow script for this idea, to keep good Rp server's up.

Because I will be stricken if no Bluzone-Styled RP's come out.

Nathan Franc's Death

He figured out that Step went mad and shot Jen. He went into hiding and cried. He went onto the radio to said his goodbyes. Once he looked up, he didn't have to Self Delete. The military killed the Bluzone with a nuke. The last known message he said was, "Hands, Step, Crow. If you are out there, I loved you all. You guys were my only friends, and the ones that I only met, we survived together. It is hard to die, and we all will." Nathan ran into a cave, at his last resort when the nuke went off, a note read in blood, "When the old falls, a new may rise".

He runs off to New York, were he was born.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:25:09 PM by Swat 3 »

Lynnette, upon searching the ruins of the Vengeance base, found Crow's note, as she read, it seemed that with each word it became harder and harder to fight back tears, after finishing the letter she fell to her knees, sobbing. But that was not the end, Lynnette was many things, but a quitter was not one of them.Through her tears, she had grabbed her gear and set off down the road. Vengeance was the only real family she had ever known, Crow had taken her in, given her shelter, food, but most importantly, he seemed to care about her, something that before coming to the Bluzone, she had never experienced. But no, this was not about the old man, this was about the one person she had ever loved, Jen. Through her tears and sobs, she quietly said to herself, "I'm not giving this up, I'm not going to lose her. God damn it, I'll find you one day, Jen. I don't know when, maybe days, maybe months, maybe years, but I promise you. One day, I'll find you." With that, she removed her gas mask, leaving on the roadside for another survivor, for someone else to find some kind of comfort in, leaving a small etching in the right corner of the visor, "Jen, if you somehow happen to find this, I love you." She turned back once, giving the Bluzone one last goodbye, heading down the road, never looking back again, this time, the traveling should be easier, this time, she was going home. She left with mixed feelings, she wanted to cry, but she would never stop searching. She would never give up.

-endingsnip-

Should've said you met me down the road. It would've given a sort of sad, happy ending, being as I'm on that road, too.

Everyone head for New york. Chapter 3 shall happen there (Hopefully)

Capt'n and I are already setting up the dedicated server and are thinking of which addons to use.

John travels to new York in hope of new discoveries

Capt'n and I are already setting up the dedicated server and are thinking of which addons to use.
No....

Oh God fine.

I want to help :<

Fuq, yeah.

Okay.

Here, the area where I'm headed is in bold.

"Explosions. Raids. Hordes. Deceit. Hatred. Death. The more time spent in the Bluzone, the more Joffrey realized that conditions there were getting worse. We would eventually have to leave. Everybody knew it. Though he encountered good friends here and then, that couldn't hide the fact that times were getting harder. Finally, the day we all knew was coming, a military bombing run destroyed the Survivor Base, Wild Territory, and most of Gammaton. Somehow passing out during the bombing, Joffrey came to. He looked around and all he could see was debris and ruble. He called out, desperately looking for anyone who had survived, but to no avail. He picked up his rifle and backpack, looked back and remembered all the memories, and walks off into the distance. The search begins once again for more survivors... New York."

"Joffrey will never forget his time spent there. During this time, though brief, he had a chance to meet a few decent people, even joining their group. As he walks off into the dust, a tear can be seen rolling down his cheek. He will never forget. He must never forget..."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:26:39 PM by Joffrey »

Looks like your taking it away from Kniaz, lol

Looks like your taking it away from Kniaz, lol
Go back a few pages. He says it's okay. I'm not going to let Bluzone die.

Go back a few pages. He says it's okay. I'm not going to let Bluzone die.

Not to be a position-begger, but, will I be on the administration team with you?

Not to be a position-begger, but, will I be on the administration team with you?
Yes please.

Yes please.
Thank you.

I'm guessing that we will be using the RPChat Mod if it's released?

Also, we should integrate the same rules Kniaz used for this new RP, with any needed modifications.

We're going to need a new topic, too, seeing as this one will be locked.