3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475091 times)

Awdax was always the doomsayer, and looky here, we got doom. We should have listen to you, Awdax.

Sad to say I was right. Somehow it was inevitable.

Anyways the military should get pissed and bomb the place.
Nice to see you guys trying to do spin-offs, but honestly I don't see it working as good as the first server was - or how the second was for a bit. Jokingly in my head I was thinking in another two years Knaz would make another Bluzone, but thinking about, it he's right about most of the original team being gone. That's a big part too. I only saw Asp once on the server a long time ago, and after that he never came back.

Regardless I guess it was a good run. Catch you guys later.

I am terrible saddened now by over looking thee last few pages.

Bluzone will most likely fail and fail over and over.

We are stuck in this cycle...

To the touchiness,

I just hope all of us can be friends and teach RP Hosters to RP correctly.

Dammit, guys, stop watching the baby die of a fix-able wound..

I just hope all of us can be friends and teach RP Hosters to RP correctly.

Nope, I'm not helping anybody - as bad as that sounds. Haha. When I saw that Knaz brought it back, I decided I'd help and have fun - even though when I helped with the original Survivor Warehouse he completely destroyed it. Haha.

Remind me who's "fixing" this?

You won't be able to fix it.

Only Kniaz, in inevitable time, can.

Remember, the newer RP is NOT Bluzone, it is a spinoff.

Nope, I'm not helping anybody - as bad as that sounds. Haha. When I saw that Knaz brought it back, I decided I'd help and have fun - even though when I helped with the original Survivor Warehouse he completely destroyed it. Haha.

Ha.

You got RTB(No Shat)

Add meh <3.

That's not a appropriate metaphor. The old team consists of Syntho, Electrk, IcyGamma, Kaphonaits, Awdax, Asp, Knaz, Me, and someone else probably. Count me if I'm wrong.

Me, Ike, Capt'n, Joff and a bunch of other regulars are "trying" to. We don't want to just see this thing die.

Ha.

You got RTB(No Shat)

Add meh <3.

No I don't. I'm still waiting until it's fully supported on v21 and all the bugs are fixed up. I should check on that actually.

Me, Ike, Capt'n, Joff and a bunch of other regulars are "trying" to. We don't want to just see this thing die.

You have no idea how this server used to be. I'm sorry but what you're fixing is a broken sculpture. It fell apart, got taped back together, fell apart again now you guys are just taping it back together. It's not going to be the same thing, if anything - and I'm sorry, it will be worse.

No I don't. I'm still waiting until it's fully supported on v21 and all the bugs are fixed up. I should check on that actually.
Been fixed for a long time.

Before the topic is locked... The Bluzone theme song I suggested now describes the death of the bluzone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeNv8zlzlV
Now to finish my character's story..
Nick "Blue" Walter
He came back from exploring the labs, and was ready to leave the Bluzone for a while. He found the base empty. He searched everywhere, inside and outside the base, and couldn't find anyone(Either bad luck or something else). Nick was alone once again. He sat down in the bar and experienced a wave of nostalgia, all the memories. He lit a match, and before smothering the flames, said "Ignis Solus." as an inside joke only he knew... It was just him, his crossbow and revolver, a gas mask, and a knife. Nick went to Gammaton one last time, actually succeeding in looting something useful. He remembered the military, multalids, and the survivors. But it was time to go.  He used the zombies as target practice one last time, retrieved the crossbow bolts, and set foot outside the Bluzone, wishing he could atleast find Marley and Kiro, who he considered his only friends, other than Frank, who he never saw since the zombie apocalypse.
Frank "Red" Johnson, second character.
Stayed at the empty survivor base looking for everyone. It was a ghost town. He decided to stay for a while..... Then he eventually left after getting all his stuff ready and set foot outside the Bluzone. He eventually met up with Nick.

Really going to miss the Bluzone.

Okay, here.

The "Zombies in the Bluzone**" has died. It was a good run, but it's over.

Instead of looking at our efforts as a "spin-off" or "fix up", think of it as a new approach.

We're not trying to revive the Bluzone**, we are trying to create our own RP that will have Bluzone** elements.

I suggest we keep this new RP small, Kq. This means everytime the server is up, it's passworded, so only the people who read the thread will be able to play. This'll prevent too many new people from coming in and will definently prevent the noobs from getting in. Also, I believe having it passworded will allow it grow to accompany the size of the community.

I also believe that the map should grow as the community grows.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 06:21:23 PM by Joffrey »

That's not a appropriate metaphor. The old team consists of Syntho, Electrk, IcyGamma, Kaphonaits, Awdax, Asp, Knaz, Me, and someone else probably. Count me if I'm wrong.

Why does everyone forget Gentoo :<

Also, do you mean the original Bluzone or this Bluzone? If so, I only saw Asp join the server like once.
I met him on Kniaz's server long before the Bluzone revival but I haven't really seen him since.

Well there it goes the ONLYRp I ever liked.. :panda:

You should have seen the original Crepe. It was so much better before the flood gates opened.

I don't want to sound like a whinging bitch but a few years a go (and probably again more recently) I remember talking to Kniaz and some others and we all sort of agreed that the worst display of RP was attention seekers dying constantly. Its melodramatic and downright ridiculous.

Looking at the recent history of the server, it seems every day we are getting the same RP fallacies and cliches; people dying, people killing, and people going insane or having a breakdown.

Its okay for these events to happen sometimes but it is laughably out of control. Really, really disappointing.

If those issues started several months ago, okay. Because thats how long the server has been on a slump.
I agree, hypocrisy taken.

Some advice for the people making a spinoff:
Keep it small. Get a bunch of dedicated RPers who want to play your server whenever it goes up. It's the closest you can come to a survivor community that doesn't have people randomly disappearing all the time. (disconnecting)
Learn from our mistakes. Don't try to emulate the bluzone. Think of it as a new rp.

I don't think I'll be joining the new rp, but if it's a hit, I probably will.