■ The Photography Megathread ■

Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 240149 times)

THE  PHOTOGRAPHY  MEGATHREAD
Post your photography pictures here for rating and criticism!

10 | 20 | 30 | 40 | 50 | 60 | 70 | 80 | 90 | 100 | 110 | 120

Please do not rate/criticize photos unless the poster asks for it.

Begin!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:36:22 PM by Tetris »

i read it as research.

Great comeback 10/10

Wasn't a comeback/I don't know what is going on

Wasn't a comeback/I don't know what is going on
Great combo-breaker 10/10

okay i will stop now.

why does ipod camera suck so much ASS

I hate these "photography rules" that are embedded into pictures. Everything and anything should be art, and just because of some made up rules some guy who was going willy nilly made official. If I take a picture of the Niagra Falls but I show too much of the sky, does that mean the picture is ugly, and that Niagra Falls is too? I really hate it man. Number two or one thing I hate about art and its conisseurs.

Fantastic pictures!

My absolute favorite photographs are sky pictures, especially high quality milky way images

I hate these "photography rules" that are embedded into pictures. Everything and anything should be art, and just because of some made up rules some guy who was going willy nilly made official. If I take a picture of the Niagra Falls but I show too much of the sky, does that mean the picture is ugly, and that Niagra Falls is too? I really hate it man. Number two or one thing I hate about art and its conisseurs.

It's just that the human eye likes too look at photo's that follow the rule of thirds.

But on contrast, some photographers like to go against that rule for a whole different effect.

It's preference, really.

Fantastic pictures!
My absolute favorite photographs are sky pictures, especially high quality milky way images
-snips-

Did you take those?

Did you take those?

I wish ;-;
Most of the pictures came from this guy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=C6c-dWhCPE0

Wait.. Were we supposed to take the pictures ourselves?

I wish ;-;
Most of the pictures came from this guy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=C6c-dWhCPE0

Wait.. Were we supposed to take the pictures ourselves?

Well..

It's supposed to be a thread where you post your photos you took to show off and get ratings

but it's okay if you post someone else's as long as you give credit