Author Topic: Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test  (Read 10644 times)

OP you loving dumbass.

The reason pot(or whatever you were smoking, tldr didn't read past first page) is illeal is to protect you.  You've broken a rule and youshould be made to pay for it.  Its for your own good, it should teach you a lesson.

On a related note, drugs and the people that use them are idiots.  But hey, its your body.  Go ahead, ruin it if you want.  It won't bother me.  Just learn your lesson the hard way if thats what it takes.

^

You're a misinformed ignorant little stuff. I've smoked pot for 2 years and it hasn't done anything to me.

I disagree with your opinion. I think making drugs illegal only causes more crime in the end.

The reason pot(or whatever you were smoking, tldr didn't read past first page) is illeal is to protect you.  You've broken a rule and youshould be made to pay for it.  Its for your own good, it should teach you a lesson.

This argument should probably only be made by parents talking to their children.

On a related note, drugs and the people that use them are idiots.  But hey, its your body.  Go ahead, ruin it if you want.  It won't bother me.  Just learn your lesson the hard way if thats what it takes.

If they're idiots and are only hurting themselves why not just let them hurt themselves? Why use big government and spend millions of dollars each year fighting an unwinnable war?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:18:41 AM by Mulch »

I bought a detox kit for $45.  I feel like I should be ok, fast metabolism, little to no body fat, first time in 5 months, and the detox should help.

OP you loving dumbass.

The reason pot(or whatever you were smoking, tldr didn't read past first page) is illeal is to protect you.  You've broken a rule and youshould be made to pay for it.  Its for your own good, it should teach you a lesson.

On a related note, drugs and the people that use them are idiots.  But hey, its your body.  Go ahead, ruin it if you want.  It won't bother me.  Just learn your lesson the hard way if thats what it takes.
It's funny because you're dumb!

Ho ho ho hee hee hee.

Too bad for you OP, have a fun time.
I agree with Extrude on this one.

You really forgeted yourself.

You should just take the hard way, even though you don't want to it will teach you a valuable lesson.

^

You're a misinformed ignorant little stuff. I've smoked pot for 2 years and it hasn't done anything to me.
i agree he's a stuff but your statement is also invalid. 2 years doesn't mean stuff. drugs kill you over time, at least the gateway ones do

also i'm pretty sure weed was illegal because it was mexican stuff that white people didn't want in their country.

power to the whites

i agree he's a stuff but your statement is also invalid. 2 years doesn't mean stuff. drugs kill you over time, at least the gateway ones do

also i'm pretty sure weed was illegal because it was mexican stuff that white people didn't want in their country.

power to the whites
It's pretty much illegal 'cause tabasco companies.

i don't smoke drugs i smoke women and weaker rappers
HOOO

Lol auto-correct.
Also your name is Bloody Mary which is relevant to Tabasco.

OP you loving dumbass.

Now if everyone will take a look at specimen A over here

You see, his brain has been injected with drug propaganda

Drink a bottle of lemon juice.