57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426412 times)

sorry for attention whoring, 3rd game as leona

i think i found my champion

The vayneee.. oh my lord!!

-snip-

sorry for attention whoring, 3rd game as leona

i think i found my champion
That Vayne...

The vayneee.. oh my lord!!

yeah it was me and poppy vs soroka and vayne. we ended up getting a kill on vayne before the minions even engaged on each other, and eventually we were destroying them so badly that i just started diving into the tower and tanking the turret for kills on them. i only had 2 kills, which were both 1v1s, but i made an effort not to get any kills because i wanted to feed poppy until she could instantly kill someone inside of my stunlocks. i didnt even die a single time until the team fight phase and by then they were focusing me and poppy extremely hard so we ended up getting killed a bunch near the end when we'd all get simultaneously ult'd

but seriously, at level one Zenith Blade into Poppy's wall slam stun with ignite and exhaust right after and you pretty much guarantee a kill at level 1 against squishy targets like vayne.

I'm trying to understand how vayne has 65 farm and you have 100 and soraka has 200

I'm trying to understand how vayne has 65 farm and you have 100 and soraka has 200
Vayne zoned all game by leona poppy botlane, leona & poppy share farm, AP soraka Q's and clears wave.

im starting to get addicted to aram so much i want to play supports
supports are so much fun :)

i suck at phoenix udyr (this was my 2nd game as phoenix uddy, i usually go tiger but now i found out phoenix is a fukn badass)
AP pheonix udyr is actually pretty terrifying
People don't see it coming but you come blazing at them and they take about a third of their health before they can call the burn center

AP pheonix udyr is actually pretty terrifying
People don't see it coming but you come blazing at them and they take about a third of their health before they can call the burn center
ap phoenix?
ima try that out
all i know is that phoenix is rly op

also i think i found my love with supports, i sometimes get more kills than the rest of my team ;-; (and less deaths)

That's aram. You get kills as any champion in aram

That's aram. You get kills as any champion in aram
but
supports never get kills!

Akali is fun

So fun, in fact, that I bought her with IP.