I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10362 times)

I accept the apologies.

As well, everyone deserves a chance.
Everyone deserves chances, but it becomes an issue if they use those chances to come and take a big steaming dump on everyone.

After that, they can still get chances if they have the ability, but that doesn't mean people have to like it.

Not that this necessarily applies in this situation.

just a few hours ago
He doesn't know who bloodthirstier is. You were purposely provoking him.
I don't see your point.

everybody saying "give him a chance"
theres only a certain amount of chances you can give somebody before its plain obvious they have failed to change.

apology not accepted from me either

you're handicapped and you're going to stay handicapped.

So let me get this straight

You all think that people should only get x number of chances before they fail.
But what you don't realize, is that what if you went through some event that for some reason, made you an incredible idiot for a short amount of time, and then that event happens, lets say twice again.
You wouldn't want a second chance, even though you are honestly stopping?

Cuz, if that's what you all who think he's screwed up too many times think, then you need to seriously need to rethink your logic.

Everyone is susceptible to events that make us not act normal, ones that cannot be prevented or stopped.

everybody saying "give him a chance"
theres only a certain amount of chances you can give somebody before its plain obvious they have failed to change.

Everybody deserves a 24th chance.  :cookieMonster:

But what you don't realize, is that what if you went through some event that for some reason, made you an incredible idiot for a short amount of time, and then that event happens, lets say twice again.

Cuz, if that's what you all who think he's screwed up too many times think, then you need to seriously need to rethink your logic.

Everyone is susceptible to events that make us not act normal, ones that cannot be prevented or stopped.
the problem with all the kids that come back is they apologize and then expect us to accept that they're "new reformed people"
that's not how it works in the real world. you forget up, it's you who has to show us you've changed through actions. If glass wants us to be nicer and more accepting towards him, he needs to earn it.

Ok, for all of you 'lovey dovey' people who are saying "Oh come on! Second chance! Blah Blah!"
It isn't his second time.
He has done this several times.

About a week ago he was talking to TomTom when he said this.
Honestly, I don't see how he has changed at all.
He literally just came back and just created a topic pleading for peoples sympathy towards him.
He did that last time and the same thing happened on that topic that is happening on this one.
Most people don't forgive him but there are those few who do.

If he was smart he could have just come back and not posted a topic about it and just post normally.
Why do people need to know about your 'apology' that you have done before?
Did you truly think this would turn out well?

I honestly don't forgive him because:
1) He hasn't showed it.
2) He has done the same thing before.
3) People don't just change from the snap of their fingers and I doubt Glass would care enough to change.
4) I found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6Iak94-rM

I say give him a few weeks.
But I doubt he will truly change.
That is my logic.

Glass has done this before.
He hasn't showed us he has changed yet and when he finally comes back he immediately makes this.

We need to wait and see, there is no point in arguing if he changed or not because we don't know.
We have to conclude that most likely, he won't. Because he has done this before.

the problem with all the kids that come back is they apologize and then expect us to accept that they're "new reformed people"
that's not how it works in the real world. you forget up, it's you who has to show us you've changed through actions. If glass wants us to be nicer and more accepting towards him, he needs to earn it.
this
you can't just go into your workplace screaming "forget YOU I DON'T CARE ANYMORE" and go in the next day saying you're sorry
it just doesn't work like that

Ip, the arguments are not that people "are not going to forgive" him
it's that they "are not going to forgive him until he has proven he's changed"

To all of you saying that hesnot going to be forgiven untill he's proven he's changed, let's all let him prove he's changed, the topic was only made 6 hours ago after all.

To all of you saying that hesnot going to be forgiven untill he's proven he's changed, let's all let him prove he's changed, the topic was only made 6 hours ago after all.
Your argument appears, at least to me, that you're suggesting that he should be forgiven hands-down disregarding his past.

However, one must still connsider the persons past prior to forgiveness.
Once you've forgiven them, the past becomes irrelevant, due to the nature of forgiveness.

we're not preventing him from doing anything
people being negative towards you after you've forgeted them around multiple times is natural and he should expect it. if he can't cope with that (after bringing it on himself), then he should just leave the forums and not come back until he's more mature.

i'm willing to forgive glass if he actually shows improvment.