Author Topic: Skateaton: The 4chan-loving overweight twelve year old with a skateboard.  (Read 12559 times)

200% agree with OP and all his points as well as Niven's.

Skate you should really consider taking a break from 4chan and the forums.
basically this

Skate thinks he is cool for skating and like, lashes out at you for the slightest thing. He's the biggest starfish on this forum and deserves to be beaten with his skateboard

:cookieMonster:
No, he should be beaten with this babe.

skateaton really fits the whole douchebag skater stereotype way too well imo

i never liked him at all

you guys wouldnt be so mean if he had robot legs...

hell yeah we wouldn't be
then we'd be all like “stuff brother got robot legs” and “stuff yo i want robot legs wheredya get em”

i can feel the loves.

im not going to lie here, OP, you have very very valid points, and reading them made me realize that I actually am one big loving dumbass, and it actually took me a while to realize this, so OP I would really like to thank you for this drama, and I will adjust accordingly.

I apologize for being a not so great forum member, and I apologize for being a huge richard to some/others, and I apologize for shoving my hobby into everyone's faces.

200% agree with OP and all his points as well as Niven's.

Skate you should really consider taking a break from 4chan and the forums.
Probably, all this stuff seems to have gotten to my head.

can't wait til skateaton wakes up to this
This post seems like a very needed wake up call, im not mad or anything, I understand.

Skate thinks he is cool for skating and like, lashes out at you for the slightest thing. He's the biggest starfish on this forum and deserves to be beaten with his skateboard

:cookieMonster:
I'm a huge hardass, i know this, I dont really know why, but for some reason lately i've been kind of irritable to people who aren't really my friends.

i guess i might as well follow Nickelob's advice and really just take a break from these forums, consider what im becoming, because seeing 5 pages of "i dont like skate" really just makes me think who I am, my attitudes, and my opinions on everything, just really needing time to think, and just considering who I am and who i'm becoming, i dont want to be some egotistical starfish that everyone hates, its not something I would really want to do or like to be.

I apolgize for being a huge nuisance and I apologize for being an annoying richard. I'll see you guys soon.

Thank you.

apology accepted

I'd cuddle him if he just was a robot

not gay because robots don't have a set gender

Now stocking finally understands the forums

apology accepted
thank you.

im waiting until Jokey365 redeems his KF gift pass and i'll be on my way.

he seems to be going through a phase
I honestly hope this is.

I don't see the problem here. We all know he goes on 4chan, that's not a problem at all.

All that Green text, I loving hate him.

I don't see the problem here. We all know he goes on 4chan, that's not a problem at all.
i think the problem is that he brings stuff from 4chan over here or something like that.

His name is John and he hates every single one of you.
Good for him.