Author Topic: 2012/10/24 - Blockland r1749  (Read 41140 times)

Badspot

• Administrator

• Skull
  • Coffin
  • Jail Door
  • Plain Door
  • Slight speed improvement for particles under shaders
  • Fixed some console error spam related to add-ons
  • Support_LegacyDoors add-on - This is an optional replacement for JVS_Content.  It makes JVS doors work and animate but uses far fewer events, and it doesn't cripple normal brick loading time like JVS does.  It also puts all JVS doors under the Special->legacy doors tab.  To use it just enable Support_LegacyDoors under a custom game.

forget YES HE MADE THE COFFIN YES YES YES YESSSS

How do to the eyes on the skull work? Are they random? And how many variations does it have?

I might not be alone when I say that I think the skulls look a little too detailed for blocklands style.

Good joob anyway.

I might not be alone when I say that I think the skulls look a little too detailed for blocklands style.

Good joob anyway.

So you'd rather want ugly undetailed skulls that would not even look like skulls?

I think it fits blockland's style perfectly.

Did not even notice this update, Was playing the game and restarted Blockland then saw the new bricks.
I wonder if he added Prepper again for this month.

When will we see the coffin capable of spawning the zombies from the shademan stage of megaman 7?

I love Holiday updates.

Curses! Badspot beat me to the coffins: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=211204.msg5955910#msg5955910
I was actually going to release it today.
I was also working on a skull brick too, I would have used this model though sligthly modified: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=206167.msg5736509#msg5736509
Can someone borrow me their tinfoil hat?

Edit: Yup Badspot did great on the coffins. Better than me in fact. Mine would have had collision on the removed lid, cross, and opened CCW too but otherwise his is better.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:17:10 AM by Demian »

Now we need some bone bricks and we can finally remake the catacombs of Paris or the Sedlec Ossuary.