Setro is back

Author Topic: Setro is back  (Read 12652 times)

Those who are pointing fingers, I will forgive.
Your kindness shows signs of regret and shame. You are clearly Setro. There is no doubt about it. The times you joined, Setro getting inactive, you saying that you're an alt of someone else, you knowing about Setro and all that just proves it.

There is no point in hiding it, its only a matter of time before we get solid proof that you are him, so just drop the (bad)act, come clean and stop wasting time of others trying to seek what lies behind your mask. The more you lie the more your reputation suffers once we finally figure out who you really are.

If you really are purely just Silreath with no real connections to Setro but an awkward post that portrayed you as an alt in the eyes of everyone and other "Wrong place at the wrong time" shenanigans, why don't you present us evidence that you really aren't Setro? Oh by the way, Do you live in Denver?

Your kindness shows signs of regret and shame. You are clearly Setro. There is no doubt about it. The times you joined, Setro getting inactive, you saying that you're an alt of someone else, you knowing about Setro and all that just proves it.

There is no point in hiding it, its only a matter of time before we get solid proof that you are him, so just drop the (bad)act, come clean and stop wasting time of others trying to seek what lies behind your mask. The more you lie the more your reputation suffers once we finally figure out who you really are.

If you really are purely just Silreath with no real connections to Setro but an awkward post that portrayed you as an alt in the eyes of everyone and other "Wrong place at the wrong time" shenanigans, why don't you present us evidence that you really aren't Setro? Oh by the way, Do you live in Denver?

I'd stop over-brown townyzing, he's not setro.

Even if he is Setro why do we even care

His stupidity will eventually, inevitably get him banned

Actually that is a wiki for Fallout. Surprisingly, I play other games than BL.
I never claimed it was not a wiki. Of course you can play other games than BL but its kind of weird how you give away your location on a profile on a wiki but can't list it on your BL forum profile.

This doesn't prove anything beyond coincidence. Who's to say he hasn't lurked and seen topics of Setro, or someone mention him in passing, or has played with him in the game, or has talked to someone who mentioned Setro?
None of the coincidences prove he is Setro. They might suggest he is, or atleast is an Alt at the very least, but it doesn't prove anything.
This is basically giving him no options. Either you tell us that you're Setro, or we take your statements as meaning you're Setro.
It's witch hunting.
"I'm not Setro!" - "That's exactly what Setro would say if he was pretending to be someone else!"
Why don't you present me with evidence that you're not Kalphiter, or Wynd_Fox, or Makingblah?
It's not like there's a birth certificate out there with the name "Silreath" on it.

You can't ask someone to provide evidence that they're not someone else. Especially not when that 'someone else' is an online alias of someone who is almost entirely anonymous.

I never claimed it was not a wiki. Of course you can play other games than BL but its kind of weird how you give away your location on a profile on a wiki but can't list it on your BL forum profile.
Not everyone edits all their information on Forum profiles. Lots of people here don't have their locations filled in.
It's entirely optional to do so.
He hasn't filled in all the information on his NMA profile either.
I don't know what you're trying to get at with this point.

Finally, someone is making sense, kudos to you sir dooble

old code?
He probably means Old key

what happened to only just having decided to buy the game lol?
He probably bought it again so he could play, again.

you're an idiot
so are you, stalemate

Yeah, and look at this.

Silreath was last seen 43 minutes after Setro was, in the same day. And "Setro" is the same person as Setro2, see for yourself. http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=34992

That's a lucky coinicdence, it doesn't prove anything

The regret only comes from the fact he lied about not being an alt, it doesn't connect him to setro in any way

So far there is no "solid proof" that he is setro, and i doubt there will ever be

He isn't presenting any evidence because he knows that you will just turn it on his head, and because we have already found evidence that he isn't setro, thus he feels confident in knowing that some people believe him