Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14449 times)

Name: Danielmoya

BLID:30983

Recently online/online servers with experience(and name)Mod: None Admin SA...

Graystreak Falling plataforms, SA. Mr.Beats falling plataforms, SA.

Reccomendations: Graystreak.

how will you use this position?: Really carefully.

How will you use this position?: very good, helping people when they need it and kicking freekillers. And kicking Rulebreakers too.

Timezone: Spain, North

Hours per day: 1-7 . (if i dont need to get to work)

What `position are you trying to get: Mod or admin.

Also, the first "how will you use this position" forum is incorrectly filled (But the second one is filled yet poor). You need to put what you will do with this position rather than an adjective. An example would be "To support players with any problems they may come across, to help ensure that gameplay is fair and well-executed, and to properly punish any troublemakers that may come on the server in order to entertain themselves at the cost of other players' enjoyment."

Furthermore, you do not have enough recommendations for any of the positions. For moderator you need 2 while for admin you need 4.

Agent Blue, I need your full trust immediately. Whenever you are offline, doors are constantly being broken, and everyone starts complaining, and I can't really do anything about it. :S

Yea, sometimes I also have to constantly fix them..

Name: electroz
BL_ID: 39075
Servers with Previous Experience: Hbfv's grapple knife (Moderator)
Recommendations: None
How will you use this position?: I really like the server and i would like to help shorten the complaints from people
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I am very responsible and sensible, and i give allot of ideas.
Timezone: London, England
Hours per Day: at least 1 max 4
What position are you trying to get: Admin

Denied. You lack reccomendations and experience, and reasons were uninformative.

NOTICE

Whoever made admins get cake and keys upon spawning, remove that. There may be a punishment when I figure out who did it. Possibly.

NOTICE

Whoever made admins get cake and keys upon spawning, remove that. There may be a punishment when I figure out who did it. Possibly.
Was not me, cause I don't know how to do that. Anyways, can I have your trust when you are on?

NOTICE

Sorry, it was me :c I keep forgetting to remove it >.<

EDIT: Until now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:15:10 PM by Advanced Bot »

How will you use this position?: very good, helping people when they need it and kicking freekillers. And kicking Rulebreakers too.

Denied. Unanimously.

Hi I'm what da fuq I want to be a Moderator why is because its gonna give the moderator a hard time to kick or do whatever to people 1 by 1.
Do I even need to respond....
(Denied)

Name:John
BL_ID:24656
How will you use this position?:To prevent rule breakers and all the such.
Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (Mod: None, Admin: 3, SA: 5):Studmuffen's Jail RP,Tezuni's Jail RP,WrapperUp's City RPG
Recommendations (Mod: 2, Admin: 4, SA: 6):Vietmidget,Studmuffen
Why do you think you're suited for this position?:I have had lot's of experience moderating on servers especially Jail RP's like Studmuffens and Tezuni's I am a very dedicated person who strives to achieve excellence.
Timezone:EST
Hours per Day:2-4
What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA) Moderator.
All right. Its sufficient.
Accepted.
Someone remind me to moderate this guy.
Btw. Your in - game name is psych36 right? I wanted the username not RL name.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 10:17:57 PM by Azure »

All right. Its sufficient.
Accepted.
Someone remind me to moderate this guy.
Btw. Your in - game name is psych36 right? I wanted the username not RL name.

Lol, probably put Blockland Name in the application..

I have made a prop for no reason, cool effects. It could be useful. Delete it if you want. Or move it somewhere else, unless you like where it is at.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:44:20 AM by Advanced Bot »

Server was good but then i got votebanend by some whiner named sonicwave or something he said i "free killed" when i threw a molotov at him while he was in the vents ffs vents are off limits remove votekick people abuse it hardcore.
Ya I'm officerkenny BTW and i heard of a guy threatening and abusing the votekick
EX: when hes a cop and a prisoner is escaping he threatens to votekick them so they don't escape

You didn't even follow the code.
Not enough elaboration.
I've seen you before, you're a friend.

You didn't even follow the code.
Not enough elaboration.
I've seen you before, you're a friend.

I agree. Some just want admin or mod just to derp around and ban to get revenge.

What are you trying to do, bring more hate to the server? You're making me think that you're a Badmin so that's why you're denied