Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286185 times)

Bump from past page 5.

What would be the best card for a rig that would only be running a single 23 inch 1080p 60hrtz monitor that the game would be displayed on, and another identical one just for open windows like skype or steam.

I'm looking at a R9 280X in combination with a FX-8350.

How long will this build keep me playing todays and tomorrows games at high-ultra?
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jR2snQ

Way to live up to your name

I can't decide I want to install ubuntu on my laptop so I can use its copy of win7 on my new computer I just built :(

I can't decide I want to install ubuntu on my laptop so I can use its copy of win7 on my new computer I just built :(
pretty obvious that you should put the windows on the desktop...

Whenever I'm playing a game, my framerate will drop periodically and after a few seconds, return to normal. Using afterburner, it turns out that when these drops happen, my GPU usage decreases while my CPU hits 100%. When my framerate returns to its original state, the CPU usage drops and the GPU usage increases, both to normal levels. This is really irritating.

Specs:
CPU: FX-8120
GPU: R9 280X
Not sure what else to include

they're gonna be really expensive though aren't they :(
not a prob for me B - )
#summerbirthdayz

not a prob for me B - )
#summerbirthdayz
my birthday is in two days but i still dont get enough to afford anything for my computer
f u k

PACHA MATTER WITH YOU////

aaaha

PACHA MATTER WITH YOU////

aaaha

novelty accounts are losing senses of humor