[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1308655 times)

Sort of. It pops up everytime I press ctrl ALT delete. I tried all the steps in that guide, even the advanced one, and it STILL didn't fix it. On windows 7 I had it set so that the on screen keyboard pops up on startup because I didn't have a keyboard for a while but it never got this handicapped

Adventure of me trying to repair the stuff hinge
>Go to laptop brands site to order hinge
>"Not in stock"
>okay
>go to repair shop
>Wait a loving week
>"Durr we cant repair it"

REEEEEEEEE
>Go to shop I bought it
>They tell us to go to the website and find for some repair stuff
>Go to their website
>cant find it
>Go to brand names website
>Cant find it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>"Make account for special acces to features or smth"
>gotta make stuff account ill never use and get my email flooded with spam
>Make acount
>asks for date I purchased laptop

Its been 2 loving years, how the forget should I know
>Look for warranty papers
>cant find
>look for box I probably threw away
>cant find
>put in some date I approximately bought it
>Get in stuff account
>Batstuff there

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE
110% MAD

what I'm talking about is Corsair power supplies are most prone to stuffting out, sometimes you get a good one, others you get a bad one, most of the time a lot of people tend to get bad ones.

My RM850 was loving up my build big time and when I replaced it with an EVGA a lot of the issues I was having prior went away.
Heres a review/final score on JonnyGuru of Pentium's power supply. TL:DR, its fine. Capacitors might be a bad choice but "no doubt of them holding up over time."
http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=239
I think you just got a dud.

So I got myself a new laptop because my old one couldn't be repaired. I decided to go for something expensive from a good brand that would last me the next 10 loving years but stuff was it expensive. So I bought the laptop for 1200 euros and an aditional 100 euros for premium warranty (covers theft, drop damaga, water damage, etc...) so it was without saying I would get that. But damn a whopping 1200 quids for a laptop, stuff better be good. Well its "Ok". It has a i7-4720Q at OC'd by default at 3.6Ghz and a GTX 960M (wich is very dissapointing compared to the desktop version). It also comes with 12Gb's of DDR3-1600Mhz and a Full HD screen. Whats nice that it has an SSD for applications and a HDD for storage. What isnt so nice is that the SSD is only 60Gb's in size. It also has a FullHD screen. I bought the laptop for school because I use allot of "heavy" applications and light gaming.

Also the keyboard lights up so thats SLICK AS forget

The pc is very fast because of the SSD but it had it freeze on me sometimes. no clue why but it doesnt happen anymore so thats that. The wireless is awfull and disconnects after a few minutes but a driver download and a patch on the website fixes it. Altrough this shouldnt happen in the first place. The cooling is AWFULL even tough the product page says its "superior". My CPU idles at arround 60 degrees C all the time and on load it goes to like 80 and burns both my lap and my top (haha funny pun).
On the other hand the screen is AMAZING. Colors are so bright and clear, much better than my other FullHD monitor I use for my desktop. The build quality feels premium and very strong compared to the cheap ass Medion plastic. It has 4 speakers too and the sound is amazing. It makes me want to pull out my earbuds and just blast my music for everyone to hear.
Other than that everything is fine, besides that the battery goes empty p quick but I have it plugged in most of the time so meh.

not worth 1200 quids imo but okay

Anyone know what would cause embedded app launcher to always force 3d builder to be the only thing used when you log in a certain user? I've stopped it for now but I want a real fix.

behold, my beautiful christmas setup!

haha oops sorry im late i rebuilt my pc though

the ram says unknown but its actually uh corsair vengeance i think

oh also i didnt know that my mobo could overclock so rip

Okay so
My laptop broke (because I havent said that a million times before) and I salvaged the hard drive but when I boot into windows it isnt there in file explorer, disk managed and it doesnt show up in diskpart. I can clearly feel the drive vibrating and it does show up in setup and boot manager.

So I tried another drive and it works perfectly.
Already tried swapping cables and ive tried changing SATA port on the motherboard but no results
Also I cant boot in the drive (wich still has windows on it) and gives some message thing I forgot to remember but I suppose it isnt importand.

get a new drive, that one is forgeted

get a new drive, that one is forgeted
But
I can feel it spinning
I havent used it since I took it out of the laptop and I didnt drop it
And it shows up in setup, just not in windows.
I doubt its forgeted

last I checked, hard drives shouldn't vibrate when in use

behold, my beautiful christmas setup!

what did you use for the red backlighting

If you can feel the hard drive disk spinning, that's fine, but if you feel it vibrating more than likely it is working as of now but will definitely crack/break in the future.

buy a new hard drive/labtop when you get the chance.

If you can feel the hard drive disk spinning, that's fine, but if you feel it vibrating more than likely it is working as of now but will definitely crack/break in the future.

buy a new hard drive/labtop when you get the chance.
With the vibration I meant the spin but okay