Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!

Poll

Where do you like to battle?

Forest
36 (34.6%)
City
50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101860 times)

Admin pouch, Dual M14 pouch, and then a random pouch it came with on the side.
It's nice.

jacksaunt uses the same battery as me
:o
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 08:07:22 PM by e-maxx »

What would be considered a decent, cheap, springer/electric pistol? Anything in the range of under $50?

I found this but I'm not sure how great it is

It's just to fool around with really, I'm not gonna go airsofting or anything.

Spring shotguns are a lot more fun, I would suggest getting one of those
jacksaunt uses the same battery as me
:o
Did you fit that in your mp5? Because I'm worried that it won't fit in my gun.
Edit: i forgot a large to small type adapter and now i'm sad because i can't use it this weekend
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 09:42:13 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

views on SRC's AK47 please?

Spring shotguns are a lot more fun, I would suggest getting one of thoseDid you fit that in your mp5? Because I'm worried that it won't fit in my gun.
Edit: i forgot a large to small type adapter and now i'm sad because i can't use it this weekend
ya it fit but its close

Anyone know if a Ø28mm suppressors fit on a G36C or will I need a barrel extension

views on SRC's AK47 please?
link pls, but I've heard SRC is bad for the price

I'm thinking that at some point I might start airsofting once again, any idea on what type of gun I should get? I like being a frontlines man.

Also new poll
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 08:38:59 PM by Alyx Vance »

Anyone know if a Ø28mm suppressors fit on a G36C or will I need a barrel extension
link pls, but I've heard SRC is bad for the price
sorry for google link, i'm not sure which page to post.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=SRC+AK+47&oq=SRC+AK+47&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61j69i59l2j69i61.10015j0&sourceid=chrome&espvd=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_485&products_id=39123

Full-Auto Sniper
Got this one some time ago. Unfortunately I can't use it because my friends want to play CQB, so I'm stuck with my gas pistol; oh and a riot shield.

It's just to fool around with really, I'm not gonna go airsofting or anything.
How much fooling around? You can get a CO2 pistol for pretty cheap, then when you actually decided to play you won't be too bad starting off.
The one I've got: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_45_238&products_id=27061 (You can get extra magazines at walmart or any sport store)
Heavy ammo would be advised as well, if you do decide to actually play (Don't ever use .12g 6mm ammo): http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_487&products_id=38174
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 09:45:42 PM by Deadzone »

I'm thinking that at some point I might start airsofting once again, any idea on what type of gun I should get? I like being a frontlines man.

Also new poll
Frontlines I'm guessing you would be using a carbine or SBR.  Here are some I could find.  Not sure of your price range though.

Classic Army Sportline MOE M4 Carbine There is also a tan version.
G&P Custom Magpul PTS Licensed Masada
H&K Umarex HK416C

Will post more later if you want.

Bemp.

The cold weathers coming around guys, how many people will be airsofting in the cold?
Maybe if it snowed around here.  Being in Mississippi though we get snow like every 10,000 years.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:05:37 AM by ABlockOfCheese »

those are pretty expensive for a starter

sorry for google link, i'm not sure which page to post.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=SRC+AK+47&oq=SRC+AK+47&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61j69i59l2j69i61.10015j0&sourceid=chrome&espvd=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8
ugly exterior, 'eh' internals, and an unnecessarily high price

here's a nice AKM for around the same price. Steel, real wood, proven reliable internals/externals, and apparently comes stock with a tightbore. The only problem is that it shoots very hot in the mid-400 FPS range, which for many fields isn't legal with fully automatic guns. This AK74M is nice as well and fires below 400, but imo the choice of polymer over wood on a kalash is just unacceptable

Edit: got my upgrades list for my JG G36C-- I won't be buying/upgrading it until early 2014 but hey it pays to plan ahead. My goals:
 -16-18 RPS (I'm mainly in it for the trigger response)
 -380 FPS (IIRC it came stock with an M110; it feels as if it's shooting at 350)
 -increase max effective range by at least 20' (FPS increase should do this)
 -rELIABILITY INCREASE

Upgrades:
 -G&P shims
 -SHS double O-ring cylinder head
 -JG 7mm bearing bushings
 -VB-Power 9.6 1600
 -Lonex POM piston head
 -Maybe a coolio suppressor for added swag points
 -a few DIY upgrades(teflon airseal crap, AOE correction, maybe make a MOSFET b/c yolo(anyone know more cheap DIY mods? :p))
 -and I've already replaced the stock plastic spring guide with a steel one w/ bearings

I'm not sure if I really need a new piston or air nozzle. Surprisingly I'm able to get 1" groupings at +25 yards outdoors, and my hop-up seems to be doing its job well so I'm not going to bother upgrading my barrel or hop-up components, and I'm sure my FPS will be around what I want with the piston/cylinder head upgrades so I don't plan on buying a new spring (im dutch so i like to save money k just following the stereotype)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:39:15 PM by Zloff »

My gun. Got it for $90. It's an awesome gun for someone who's just getting started in airsoft, IMO. Around 375 FPS, fairly acurate, and the only thing is it sometimes gets stuck when in semi-auto mode, which is remedied by firing in auto. It even has Russian letters on it. :P

That looks like a CM0 28 but how could you get it for 90 dollars? they are usually around 105.