50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 100509 times)

mid caps are hot yo they dont rattle and doesnt afraid of any feeding probelsm or winding

plan on ordering half a dozen of these pretty things

they all will be stacked :cookieMonster:
Are you drunk?

no you kidding

i'm trying to tell ya man, optimal reloading convenience

I mean the way you wrote that "mid caps are hot yo they dont rattle and doesnt afraid of any feeding probelsm or winding"

Well I had dropped my mp3 in a toilet right after writing a 1000 word essay so I was a bit hysterical with a loss of sanity at the time lol

In all seriousness I do prefer mid caps but I'm not going to stack them like a freak

Ah, I understand. What I don't understand is how you dropped your MP3 in a toilet.

I want to know more about e maxx's mp5

lol 500+ fps SMG

What I don't understand is how you dropped your MP3 in a toilet.
... :cookieMonster:

well i still have the stock internals in it mainly just because i haven't have to money to buy them yet but i still plan on doing it

i get sad when people show off how cool their upgraded internals are because if i touch a screwdriver to any of my guns then I will instantly lose $100

has anybody here worked on version 3 gearboxes? my friend wants to upgrade his gun with a better motor and spring but my other friend says to not touch the gearbox at all

I've torn apart my V3 four times, they're not easy to put back together

Whats a good site to look at airsoft guns? I need to take and get me some new gear.

Those better be Oakley glove clones. I'd never loving cut mine, $70 pair ffs.
Custom tailored because I will not wear gloves with fingers in them. I took a pair of flight gloves and had them embroidered around the fingers
The way you set up your vest looks pretty clunky to me
Are mid caps mandatory there or something?
Mid caps are mandatory for mislim games. They do not rattle and give me away. As Zloff said, they feed perfect with no flaws or winding. It may look chunky but that's gotta last me 15-30 hours at a time. There is a bag on the back for hydration and extra speed-loaders and bbs. My mags are only double stacked and there's only 10. I am replacing all my elite force 140 rounds with G&G Full metal 79 rounds because they have a better feed system and feed every bb.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:17:22 AM by -Triforce- »

has anybody here worked on version 3 gearboxes? my friend wants to upgrade his gun with a better motor and spring but my other friend says to not touch the gearbox at all
My friend takes apart airsoft guns, and makes new ones with several different parts, and has upgraded my gun for me countless times. He says he prefers to work with Ver 3 Gearboxes. They're easier to work with or something like that.

My airsoft pistols have died, any good suggestions for when I get some money?