Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 353056 times)

man the trailer on the kickstarter is really good
i am now really hyped for this game

It's not even it's final form either!

pledging $13 when this stuff goes live

Thanks, I appreciate it.

holy hell that zelda "take this" joke

I also like the alternative joke, "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this... old man with you"

----

I have an odd request, I'm going to try and send the game to the game grumps as well as other various youtubers.

If anyone could try and make game grump characters in 8x8/the character editor I'd appreciate it. The idea is that if they see themselves in the game they'll be more inclined to play it.

Or we kidnap them and force them to play it.

will pay 2,000$ for badspot AND rotondo

I also like the alternative joke, "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this... old man with you"

Is he still going to explode when you throw him or would he be multiuse?

Are we gonna see magic weapons such as orbs, staves, wands, and books?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:16:33 PM by Camera »

I don't know if this has been touched on already, but since this game will be on steam will there be achievements?

I don't know if this has been touched on already, but since this game will be on steam will there be achievements?

yes

I'll probably pledge $13

will pay 2,000$ for badspot AND rotondo

If someone would pay that, it could be arranged. Though badspots price may be even higher, he values not being killed even higher than I.

Is he still going to explode when you throw him or would he be multiuse?

Are we gonna see magic weapons such as orbs, staves, wands, and books?

I'm actually unsure, him just exploding would be funny for sure, but it might also be funny to just have him tag along with you and try to kill enemies.

I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze the staves into the trailer, but books wands and stuff are in. So far no orbs yet though.

Yeah, I already integrated the SDK

I'll probably pledge $13

Thank you.

----

I still can't decide if the final price on steam is going to be 15 dollars or not, if yes I could add specify that in the reward that you're getting a discount even though it's small.

Anyway I made the next scene about the unique items,

I'm liking that clip.

I also love the camera angles in some of these shots.

More progress, now things are starting to feel good.

Keep in mind the kickstarter trailer is going to be 60fps, so these scenes will play a lot smoother.

Holy forget I'm so hyped up for this

Those cube particle explosions are amazing to watch.