Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 343789 times)

Making skins will be fun.
Have fun hand-editing massive 3d array files with hundreds of coordinates and RGB codes...

Have fun hand-editing massive 3d array files with hundreds of coordinates and RGB codes...

How is this necessarily related to voxels at all?

Voxel-based games store voxel information in a 3d array, and it's massive and cluttered unless you design some sort of editor that exports arrays for you.

That's like saying that you create Blockland models with notepad entering each vertice by hand.

That's like saying that you create Blockland models with notepad entering each vertice by hand.
Wait, is there an easier way to make models?

Wait, is there an easier way to make models?
oh god lol
10/10

Voxel-based games store voxel information in a 3d array, and it's massive and cluttered unless you design some sort of editor that exports arrays for you.
2d voxel models ooo scary

I hate to post something mostly extremely useless, but could you give me the name(s) of the song(s) (or maybe even the original module tracker files) you're using for this?

I have some ideas.

Calm Loop 1
Calm Loop 2
Battle Loop 1
Battle Loop 2
Battle Loop 3
Anticipation Loop 1
Melancholy 1

Good Motif 1
Good Motif 1b
Game Over Motif

Some songs I spent the past several hours working on. If you like them, I can make more. I went ahead and posted these to get some feedback before I go make a whole soundtrack's worth of possibly crappy songs.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:33:09 PM by Alteration »

I hate to post something mostly extremely useless, but could you give me the name(s) of the song(s) (or maybe even the original module tracker files) you're using for this?

I have some ideas.

Some songs I spent the past several hours working on. If you like them, I can make more. I went ahead and posted these to get some feedback before I go make a whole soundtrack's worth of possibly crappy songs.

I don't think anyone will mind if I post these here since they are publicly available, download.

Anyways, I'm still unsure what I'm going to do about the music in the game. The songs you made sound cool though. What did you use to make them milkytracker?

----

Anyway I posted an update on my blog, http://www.odnotor.com/ , where I talk about two new things I added to the dungeon. If you don't feel like clicking here is some pictures.

Is there going to be open or closed testing?

Calm Loop 1
Calm Loop 2
Battle Loop 1
Battle Loop 2
Battle Loop 3
Anticipation Loop 1
Melancholy 1

Good Motif 1
Good Motif 1b
Game Over Motif

ngnmhgn so gud can i use them as well?

Can we see some small gameplay (maybe just like a minute or something) at some point?

Is there going to be open or closed testing?

Not sure yet.

Can we see some small gameplay (maybe just like a minute or something) at some point?

Yeah sometime soon. There's still a few areas I need to fix up before I can make a video.

----

Small update today, I made a post about the sprite system since a few people were wondering how models worked.

Check it out, http://www.odnotor.com/post/48673687813/sprite-system