Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 344383 times)

People can rock the bald look, like Walter White, or Hitman!

Poor Badspot, losing his hair... Like my dad
And my Social Studies teacher, and my Science teacher. etc

People can rock the bald look, like Walter White, or Hitman!
I guess the only inconvenience is having a cold head in winter.

Seems like you had a lot more people over at your booth.
Which i honestly can understand since it is a multiplayer game so naturally you will see more people over at one time.

Seems like you had a lot more people over at your booth.
Which i honestly can understand since it is a multiplayer game so naturally you will see more people over at one time.

I think it was just when the picture was taken.

Just put an update out for the beta.

Which adds in all the things from the PAX demo, as well as a few damage tweaks here and there.

Going to be some oddities in the update most likely, as I made a bunch of quick big changes for the PAX demo itself.

I appreciate what you're doing with the being able to attack using primary attack thing but being able to put objects down on the ground right in front of you is a little important too.
If you're really attached to the new way that it works, you can still make that possible as a function of the secondary attack key, since it currently doesn't do anything while you're holding an object.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 01:04:25 AM by Katadeus »

I appreciate what you're doing with the being able to attack using primary attack thing but being able to put objects down on the ground right in front of you is a little important too.
If you're really attached to the new way that it works, you can still make that possible as a function of the secondary attack key, since it currently doesn't do anything while you're holding an object.

B is the new cancel button on the controller, on keyboard you may have to bind it.

Going to write a thing in the next update to reset controls per update if I need it, since right now there's no way for me to wipe players prefs.

Edit: Default bindings update only when writing a new set of prefs and configs.

Does PAX ever come to the Midwest?

Badspot's face when he looks down at the forums on his phone and sees the reports coming in.

B is the new cancel button on the controller, on keyboard you may have to bind it.

Going to write a thing in the next update to reset controls per update if I need it, since right now there's no way for me to wipe players prefs.

Edit: Default bindings update only when writing a new set of prefs and configs.
Oo thanks

I'm still recovering from PAX sadly, managed to get sick again this year which took me out for the past week.

While delirious though I did some doodling and made a few new cute monsters:

Might have to change the slimes a bit even though I love them, came out a bit too much like dragon quest

Also the interview with guude from Mindcrack went up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn2N_JjvaE

Came out really good, this made me realize I need to put up some up to date gameplay footage that feature the new graphics.

...also in the interview perhaps I should have mentioned the new graphics lol.

Are there plans for free movement? Or will we be restricted to 8 directions?

Are there plans for free movement? Or will we be restricted to 8 directions?

Sorry for not posting patch notes for the recent update, but it should have free brown townog movement now.

There's still a few things I need to iron out with it but it functions pretty well.

It has brown townog movement for most things, but when you aim it locks you to 8 directions to make it easier to hit things.

Poor Badspot, losing his hair... Like my dad, his hair is slowly disappearing, he'll be bald in a few years I think.
So then we have to start calling him Baldspot I see.

Maybe dungeon objects can have more knock back like Link to the past.
https://youtu.be/3Ip1cf2r9Ww?t=7m
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 07:57:08 PM by Emgiell »