The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 341682 times)

It actually drops to the ground. It's a really funny inventory system, but it might be worth it to be more conventional in the long run.
if you can only use the item you last picked up, this is actually perfect for the style
it fits a lot better than scrolling through them, and is a lot more visual this way
it does make it hard to drink a potion in the middle of a room of enemies, but at the same time makes it much more entertaining and encourages to use items as you get them (my issue with games is i'll just hoard stuff and never use the items)

... and reminds me a lot of homestuck's inventory shenanigans

Random stuff:

Messing around with making certain items shiny to make them stand out and seem important

Rainbow FX is probably too much

Hyper realistic bobbing in water with the waves that are way too high for a calm lake

Way too large gif of testing out swimming animations
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:27:34 PM by Rotondo »

is that boulder making a new map by itself?
that's pretty cool, imagine pockets of enemies that get uncovered

I feel like the boulder should be made of more, smaller voxels

dunno, something just irks me about the way it looks

I feel like the boulder should be made of more, smaller voxels

dunno, something just irks me about the way it looks
its like building when at 0.5 scale

make the boulder more high def or i'll murder your FAMILY rotondo/

New combat moves:

Higher quality: http://i.imgur.com/Kbn2ggC.gifv

Thrust attack, and 3 hit combo.

Been playing a lot of Nethack lately. I imagine that this game will involve finding some incarnation of an Amulet of Yendor, correct?

is that the overworld?  it looks awesome
I like the tunnel—reminds me of lost woods

how are you doing health-wise, by the way?  are you getting any better?

Been playing a lot of Nethack lately. I imagine that this game will involve finding some incarnation of an Amulet of Yendor, correct?

There will be a finding of something, that is all I will say.

is that the overworld?  it looks awesome
I like the tunnel—reminds me of lost woods

how are you doing health-wise, by the way?  are you getting any better?

Yeah that's the overworld, I'm happy you dig it.

Health wise I am basically back to normal game making ability. Only some really repetitive tasks give me pain now, but those are mainly related to cleaning and washing things.

Sadly I still can't use a mouse, and at this point I'm unsure if I'll ever be able to again.

RIP my competitive fps career.

But yeah, I've been using a tablet now instead of mouse for input and it works pretty well.