Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143746 times)

I forgeted up on the NASS server.

I lost my ship core, and the ship attached to it. Can someone pick me up?

yeah, I'll get on and shoot me your coords

this game is really fun, but for some reason I can't seem to make AI enemy ships from my saved ship blueprints. how do i do that?

also is there any way to get better weapons? all the weapons are really slow-moving and i can't seem to find better versions of them...

place them down in like a stack so instead of placing them down like --- place it like ------------------------

this game is really fun, but for some reason I can't seem to make AI enemy ships from my saved ship blueprints. how do i do that?

also is there any way to get better weapons? all the weapons are really slow-moving and i can't seem to find better versions of them...
you need to save them to your local catalog

my god. i just had a pirate ship drop ~1100 level 5 ores.

that's 1.1 billion credits.

OR OR OR OR if you're on the nass server you can bring them to the planet we're on

please :s

my god. i just had a pirate ship drop ~1100 level 5 ores.

that's 1.1 billion credits.
hah
you got even more than me now

I love this game I do, but I fins it is so simple, it is complicated.

I just need to play it more.

managed to find a way to safespot a pirate

1. attract a pirate
2. get behind a shop
3. pirate will strafe for a bit and then stop
4. pop out every now and then to fire at it
5. ???
6. profit

OR OR OR OR if you're on the nass server you can bring them to the planet we're on

please :s
hey so i'll join you guys i suppose, once i work on my ship a bit more in SP

Star needs to update his server.

AND the nass server needs to be updated!

does anyone know how to make ships into wingmen using AI modules?

so far i've just tried slapping AI mods into ships and setting them to shoot at everything or selected target

ship AI is worse than pirates ATM unless you're using them as drones to defend one sector

turrets are simply better

you need to save them to your local catalog
I saved the ships to my local catalog, but what do I do now? I haven't seen any of my ship designs pop up to attack me...