Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 13607 times)

lol by the fact that you want something more complex than that, even though the show is aimed towards little loving girls.

Then why do they watch it?

why do you flame them because they watch it

first of all, reson's right. my bad.
second of all, it's their OPINIONS about the show

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND OTHER'S OPINIONS ON THE INTERNET

Because, it angers me how they spread it everywhere with their avatars, that you can see in the post, and I also want to really know whats behind why they watch it. I think it's for their rather perverted reasons.

Actually, that's a damn good question, if the whole "meant for everyone" thing was thrown out the window.

Because he doesn't understand why they are so heavily attracted to something so... weird. Well, that's just my opinion.

And that still doesn't answer his question.

provide answers rather than a loop just to bypass his question.

provide answers rather than a loop just to bypass his question.
i can't because i'm not a brony

I'm waiting for my answer, or maybe they just found out that my reason that they are loveually attracted to it is  why/

If Starwars were smart he wouldn't have asked Tyler to change his avatar.

First, because he have every right to have that avatar.
Second, it's completely futile because nobody is going to change their avatar because it annoys you.

NOedit: has* every right.

So what's with the milky nightmare avatar?
"milky nightmare"?
It's a joke. I (and some other users) have used suggestive and even out of context avatars before. It's all for the shiggles.

Because, it angers me how they spread it everywhere with their avatars, that you can see in the post, and I also want to really know whats behind why they watch it. I think it's for their rather perverted reasons.
Going to repeat this.
Alright then. Your avatar spread Full Metal Jacket outside of it's thread! You must be a gay cigarette!

Alright.

Starwars45, can you stop insulting them for watching the frilly show?

People are gonna do what they're gonna do.

"milky nightmare"?
It's a joke. I (and some other users) have used suggestive and even out of context avatars before. It's all for the shiggles.

Okay, well, sometimes people don't understand jokes and they take things in a different direction. I've done that before.

I'm waiting for my answer, or maybe they just found out that my reason that they are loveually attracted to it is  why/
Sorry, I didn't see a question mark.
If Starwars were smart he wouldn't have asked Tyler to change his avatar.

First, because he have every right to have that avatar.
Second, it's completely futile because nobody is going to change their avatar because it annoys you.
this

bronies = cancer

DrenDran out.
Agreed.

That damn megathread has more activity than the entire forums.
Can't wait for the damn show to end and the fandom to die.