Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58597 times)

WE ARE MAKING A STAND! WE REFUSE TO DIE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL MAKE US!
1. You are not making anything buy a piece of shit game.
2. You will die eventually.
3. Yes, a lot of things we do can actually influence on how soon, or in what way you die.
As a "professional" game developer, shouldn't you be a little more intelligent?
You're expecting to create this amazing game when you can't even put a sentence together, and are using insults of a 6 year old. If you are so hooked on RTB, than just go play the damn game instead of making your own?

Okay, enough of this bickering! We are all over reacting way too much! We are just trying to make a new version, and yea, we have our opinions about RBL, but thats our beliefs! You guys believe that RBL is the sh*t! So I don't hate you guys for it. I dont judge you on what game you play, I judge you on the way you act. And all you people have showed me so far, is that you are all stuck up starfishs that can't accept that we dont like the game, and we are trying to build another. Not to destory, but a little friendly competition. I am talking with Badspot about the whole matter.

Besides, we have done nothing that is sue-able.

Okay, enough of this bickering! We are all over reacting way too much! We are just trying to make a new version, and yea, we have our opinions about RBL, but thats our beliefs! You guys believe that RBL is the sh*t! So I don't hate you guys for it. I dont judge you on what game you play, I judge you on the way you act. And all you people have showed me so far, is that you are all stuck up nintendos that can't accept that we dont like the game, and we are trying to build another. Not to destory, but a little friendly competition. I am talking with Badspot about the whole matter.

Besides, we have done nothing that is sue-able.

that made me lol, sir please read the whole thread, you broke SEVRAL copyright laws, witch means you can serve 10 to life in prison.

It's not friendly if you break laws and try to destroy the other game.

We're keeping to ourselves, and you are too, but you're breaking 4 or 5 laws.

Basically put, We want you to stop breaking laws and (Possibly) stop working on this project.

and Colten's foot
and I REALLY want to spam that Mr.Pikel picture ALL OVER THEIR FORUMS! :) :) :) :)

Do want

name what laws we broke AND give me the article and where i can find it!

You guys believe that RBL is the sh*t! So I don't hate you guys for it. I dont judge you on what game you play

actually you do.
re: half the threads/posts on your forum

i will be watching this project very closely.
i sense TBG all over again.
lots of luls and fails in the future :)

Okay, enough of this bickering!please stop this before my delicate bubble pops! We are all over reacting way too much! You are not worshiping me enough! We are just trying to make a new version destroy every thing you love, and yea, we have our opinions about RBL REPAHIL PAHILS WORSHIP ME, but thats ouryour beliefs! You guys believe that RBLME is the sh*tGOD! So I don't hate you guys for it. I dont judge you on what game you play, I dont judge you on the way you act. And all you people have showed me so far, is that you are all stuck up nintendos that can't accept that we dont like the game, and we are trying to build another is that you dont worship me enough so i will destroy everything you love so you will kiss my feet. Not to destory, but a little friendly destructive competition. I am talking bitching to with Badspot about the whole matter you not worshiping me problem.

Besides, we have bribed the judges so we are not done nothing that is sue-able.
Fixed for political correctness.

@tape - Totally, I seem to have alot of dirt laying around lately, might as well use it.

Using the name Blockland, I dunno the valve one, and something else,

ALSO, you banned me because I disagreed with the likes/dislikes thing ONLY for Retail, thats VERY childish

prove that i broke laws, i want to see EVERYONE i broke! show me on a goverment website! and im talking with valve. TRAVIS BANNED U!

Using the name Blockland, I dunno the valve one, and something else,

ALSO, you banned me because I disagreed with the likes/dislikes thing ONLY for Retail, thats VERY childish

I think Valve just discourages people to use the name Source

Quote from: vyper144
okay, the more i get pressured about this whole anti-anti-retail thing, i will make this forum a COMPLETE ANIT RETAIL! it sucks, people have made bad decisions and it was a premature release and a suck ass engine! AND IT HAD A DUMBpanda LEADER NAMED BADSPOT! YOU SUCK BADSPOT, STOP ACTING pandaING ALL TOUGH! BECAUSE YOUR NOT!

tell me again how you think WE are overreacting and childish?

notice how when he feels pwnd on his own forum he banns that user.

but badspot just lets you roll on in here like a sick joke don't he :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 05:10:30 PM by Bisjac »

prove that i broke laws, i want to see EVERYONE i broke! show me on a goverment website! and im talking with valve. TRAVIS BANNED U!
Your acting real childish, and ill be back with proof, P.S. i reported your forums