Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server

Author Topic: Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server  (Read 8541 times)

I don't know why but most of ravencroft's images are broken.

Damn though, I thought he stopped being a total nignog.  Guess not.

You have no sufficient proof that I was ddosing the server due to this text right here.
You just admitted it with that post right there.

Ark5 is a friend anyway. Last time I recalled he usually buddies up with someone and starts throwing insults at people for stupid reasons.

I'm sorry if I caused any trouble with the joke or anything else, but I did not expect this at all.
Wow, you're still as handicapped as last time. Also "no proof", what the forget you just admitted to it.

Why do people keep DDoSing someone they don't like on the internet? It's very lame and you look like a gigantic butthurt friend.

To Cowboy: what was in the packets? Was it targeted a specific server?

someone in my house, that does not exactly mean me.
what is this, court

Why do people keep DDoSing someone they don't like on the internet? It's very lame and you look like a gigantic butthurt friend.
DDoSing has become such a casual thing you don't even look like the "s00pr l33t haker" you want all your friends to think of you as. I don't know why people even bother doing it anymore

You have no sufficient proof that I was ddosing the server due to this text right here.
I was the only one lagging at a time, and I got blamed due to that? Just as stated, no proof. I said someone in my house, that does not exactly mean me.
And also I do not like the permanent ban without warning and without sufficient proof.
Setro, you're a known handicap, there's no use denying that you attempted to DDOS, theres a reason why people like you don't come back to Blockland, i'm 99% sure you'll be revoked for it.

your late, starzy, he only got banned (or what badspot said).

NOEDIT:

Sorry about this. My google chrome was glitching for a few days and I am guessing it felt like attacking the port. I am not sure why, but when I shut down the chrome browser it had stopped the spamming. Hopefully it stays like this.