Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35330 times)

i'll be there
13 minutes remaining
:D

We are officially open!  Great turnout on hand as I speak!  Come out and check us out!

Wow, that was like 32 people that connected in the last 5 minutes. Glad that everyone can make it!

The mine is cramped for the amount of players you are getting. Usually the numbers thin out as the server stays up, but at the beginning boom, you have 15+ players in here at a time.

I still like the old city rpg more
CRP is too confusing and futuristic for me

The mine is cramped for the amount of players you are getting. Usually the numbers thin out as the server stays up, but at the beginning boom, you have 15+ players in here at a time.
I'm usually not a miner myself, I didn't expect a lot of people in the mine at all. So I might make something new for the mine.

I would like to know what is confusing you exactly?

So your outlook on "futuristic" means that you would rather reminisce in the past over having a mod that is easily 10 times better than the old mod that actually was confusing with all the / commands you had to enter just to get some simple things done.  With this mod it's easier to deposit money by simple double clicking the terminal and for selling labor materials it works the same way, thus, speeding up simple day to day tasks in the city.  Your outlook on the whole 'mod difference' is old and confusing and you need to get out of the past and enjoy what has been given to you already.

Pickpocketing is the worst loving thing on this server, and i'm pretty sure many agree. it's absolutely obnoxious and should have a better way to fight against pickpockets.

Pickpocketing is the worst loving thing on this server, and i'm pretty sure many agree. it's absolutely obnoxious and should have a better way to fight against pickpockets.
Agreed. Even cops can't do anything to an incident of pickpocketing. It's obviously the most notorious job in the server because of this. The fact that people can just steal money instantly is handicapped, and $30 can be gone in mere seconds.

People just camp outside of the bank and pickpocket when the tick rolls over. Yeah, that's exactly how cities operate.

I also, as a rookie, should not have to leave the server because there's no one wanted on the server to resist against losing money in my paycheck. If there's no one to arrest, I might as well not be in the server with the current method.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 06:40:31 PM by Racerboy »

Buy a chained wallet, it should help with those pickpocketing problems.

By typing /buy chained wallet

Buy a chained wallet, it should help with those pickpocketing problems.

By typing /buy chained wallet

So I have to pay money to prevent from losing money...sounds about right.

So I have to pay money to prevent from losing money...sounds about right.

irl man, like irl!

irl man, like irl!
irl people dont come up to you and rapidly click your pants until you give them money
They steal your wallet

What an unexpecting server reboot on my part to remove those sports balls, Jasa had to add a few things into the gamemode, sorry about that folks, give us about 15-30 minutes to get the server back up.

irl people dont come up to you and rapidly click your pants until you give them money
They steal your wallet
Oh, you're asking for them to be able to steal all of your money in one click? Okay, will do.