Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 127865 times)

dual ichor valkyr
fite me bitc

Dueling with 2 valks is pretty much just a game of waiting for the other person to use up their ultimate ability before you

Max efficiency Trinity cannot die

I've gotten about 3 of them from him, and 1 from Alad V
and no attacks yet.

From my experience it's not terribly hard to get Harvester (Alad V's pet thing) to attack you. You just need to spam highish level Corpus missions.
Stalker on the other hand, seems 100% random. He used to attack you more often if you had low level equipment, but I think DE removed that behavior.

From my experience it's not terribly hard to get Harvester (Alad V's pet thing) to attack you. You just need to spam highish level Corpus missions.
Stalker on the other hand, seems 100% random. He used to attack you more often if you had low level equipment, but I think DE removed that behavior.
Wow, he sounded like a pusillanimous individual. I'm glad DE changed that. Also, I dnd't know that once Alad V messages you, you're marked for the Harvester. Looks like i'll have to be using more caution and switch from my Latron.

Me and my friend just got attacked by the stalker during a invasion mission
the stalker killed my friend by doing the glowly green damage absorb energy thing but I killed him before he could escape thanks to 40 second long Valkyr Ultimate.

why does this look so similar to my nova
this wasn't even drawn for me

[img ]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Yahnah77/Fan/56T3Nov_zps4693855e.jpg[/img]
why does this look so similar to my nova
this wasn't even drawn for me

Because it isn't. Just because it has red and the same helmet doesn't mean it's for you. Black and red is a common as forget color combo.

also why is the Soma half empty

because shes standing on a pile of dead grineer from what i think it looks like

depends on whenether you're reloading or shooting

Equilibrium+Desecrate+Fleeting Expertise=infinite Desecrate spam

Equilibrium+Desecrate+Fleeting Expertise=infinite Desecrate spam
Except that you can't get health orbs when you're at full health