Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 594772 times)

whenever i do that heist everyone has trouble with playing as the dudes who go inside the prison
i'm normally the prisoner since in my group i'm the only one without a controller, and it's pretty easy to shoot everything and stay in cover

the only excuse for doing bad as prisoner is that they dont give you your weapons iirc

you only get an AP pistol to begin with, but you can get a lot of ammo from dead guards pretty quick

why is online so broken

rockstar has made millions of dollars off of this and it's been out for over a year now plus this isnt their first multiplayer game

and yet the servers are overloaded, the matchmaking is garbage, and the anticheat is so handicapped that hackers are exploiting it to ban people

Because people are still giving them money for it even in its broken state.

-snip-
and yet the servers are overloaded, the matchmaking is garbage, and the anticheat is so handicapped that hackers are exploiting it to ban people
I can agree with everything, but the anti cheat. I mean the menu/hack I use can only unlock gun skins for you. I have no idea where people are getting that info from.

I can agree with everything, but the anti cheat. I mean the menu/hack I use can only unlock gun skins for you. I have no idea where people are getting that info from.
uh, there are countless mods floating around the internet, just because it hasn't affected you doesn't invalidate them

Everyone has the T20, but I just noticed that the Pegasus Osiris actually is listed as 10 MPH faster.

Which one is better?

Everyone has the T20, but I just noticed that the Pegasus Osiris actually is listed as 10 MPH faster.

Which one is better?
https://youtu.be/0p1W217RvRA?t=28
i have both, but i haven't used the osiris ever since i got the T20

In stock part, osiris

damnit i'm a dumb

i spent like 3 days installing GTA IV since my connection's pretty bad, and i ended up loving up because i didn't download microsoft .net framework 3.5 or something like that because i thought i already had it

either that, or my windows 8 doesn't work with games for windows live (which shouldn't be the case because it worked on my windows 8 before the computer crashed)

Which one is better?
literally the T20 and Osiris are reskins of the Zentorno. exact same specs. I tested this with a friend and the only thing that will let you win a race against any of them is better driving, The vehicles are disappointing as hell considering their price and that the T20 looks almost exactly like the Osiris.

literally the T20 and Osiris are reskins of the Zentorno. exact same specs. I tested this with a friend and the only thing that will let you win a race against any of them is better driving, The vehicles are disappointing as hell considering their price and that the T20 looks almost exactly like the Osiris.

~~dynamic spoiler~~

Which one is better?
the website stats are always misleading
completely wrong

if anyone wants to add me my rockstar tag is koalster and maybe we can do a heist or something

(im so tired of playing alone please help)