Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 87819 times)

an ideal map would be large and safe on the bottom, and small and unsafe on the top. this would provoke players to knock eachother off and  keep rounds shorter

when it's done I'll release it for everyone to host if they want

when it's done I'll release it for everyone to host if they want
this person is a great person and you should listen to him

Hey Zapk, if you'd like any new map submissions for this, I just posted a new one in Gallery.
I think it'll put a new spin on Rising Lava
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238850.0

Hey Zapk, if you'd like any new map submissions for this, I just posted a new one in Gallery.
I think it'll put a new spin on Rising Lava
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238850.0
That hurts to look at.

That hurts to look at.
I built it for the idea, I thought grey looked bland, so I went for rainbow barf

yes but it appears that the gameplay itself
is essentially a pushbroom dm
i mean really

Wow the bowl clearing thing sucks now. Theres like 5 people climbing in it just camping up there and parrot hit the button and nothing happened to them. It's super easy to just camp there, especially if you have a "team"

Hypertower absolutely needs to be modified so that little room at the top has no walls. People just climb in there and sit there until the lava reaches them and it makes the round take a good several minutes longer than it needs to.

Please ban this guy, he's been doing this for 10 minutes.

Doomland is pretty broken, people just sit at the tele-door and pushbroom people off as they come. They sit in the corners as well so they're pretty invulnerable to being moved out.

Doomland is pretty broken, people just sit at the tele-door and pushbroom people off as they come. They sit in the corners as well so they're pretty invulnerable to being moved out.

I already fixed the teledoor problem, any other ideas of what to change?

I already fixed the teledoor problem, any other ideas of what to change?
Add a 2nd one behind it in case

It makes me cry on the inside when I see this server with 50+ players and the really fun servers have like 10 :(