Author Topic: Soft shadows  (Read 87010 times)

So.... How do i install this?

BTW: Anybody knows what frames i will get on average? Ive got the GTX 780.
if you can't figure this out on your own then you will never be able to do it

I've got a problem.
I posted in this topic long ago, and no, this is not about that problem. I got a new graphics card and everything is (or should be) fine.
My problem is that this will not load.
I put the files into MyDocuments/Blockland/Shaders, but it stays at the default shaders.
Help?

Hopefully badspot makes these a default feature
it would lag like hell though
you'd need a NASA computer to make these run at 60 fps

I've got a problem.
I posted in this topic long ago, and no, this is not about that problem. I got a new graphics card and everything is (or should be) fine.
My problem is that this will not load.
I put the files into MyDocuments/Blockland/Shaders, but it stays at the default shaders.
Help?
you need to make the file read only

Pretty okay I guess.

But seriously, this is nice. Port, you said you have a 2GB 7870 Ghz, what's your CPU?

you need to make the file read only

That worked, thanks

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
FFFFF

The shadow from the player on the fourth photo makes it look like an arm lifting a weight.
do you even lift

Pretty okay I guess.

But seriously, this is nice. Port, you said you have a 2GB 7870 Ghz, what's your CPU?

I didn't say 7870 GHz? It's an AMD Radeon HD 7870.
Anyway, the CPU I use is an AMD FX-8120.

I don't recommend these if you want to run this and be able to play the game, haha.

i wonder if the 780 ti can run ultra soft shadows with at least 60 fps

i wonder if the 780 ti can run ultra soft shadows with at least 60 fps
I noticed that I get 60 FPS with an AMD HD Radeon 7770 if I am under the ground, with no bricks.

I noticed that I get 60 FPS with an AMD HD Radeon 7770 if I am under the ground, with no bricks.

Well that's a given..

I didn't say 7870 GHz? It's an AMD Radeon HD 7870.
Anyway, the CPU I use is an AMD FX-8120.

I don't recommend these if you want to run this and be able to play the game, haha.
I use a AMD Radeon HD 7870 (GHz Edition) on Max shaders and depending on brick counts and soft shader settings it brings me down from 60-200 FPS to 15-50 FPS.

Haha, oh yeah?

That's not on ultra shaders, and it's only sometimes.

You're right, I'm aware how with shadows it can vary depending on bricks and such. I was just curious about your CPU, originally.