Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832362 times)

You know what really grinds my gears?

Old people who have fast sports cars but still drive under the speed limit.

You know what really grinds my gears?

nobody should be driving over the speed limit

I'm gonna save up to buy a GT-R at 80 years old and only drive it at safe, reasonable speeds, just for you

yay another problem with the toyota

The fuel pump works, just now the carburetor has something clogged or stuck in it, like the floats or jets because now it doesn't run unless you pour gas into the carb

f u c k
The needle and seat could be stuck closed. Try tapping the carb with a small hammer.

Chances are the carb probably has a nice build up of stuff inside of it from sitting and it'll need to be cleaned but try tapping it first

nobody should be driving over the speed limit
ya... totally...

The needle and seat could be stuck closed. Try tapping the carb with a small hammer.

Chances are the carb probably has a nice build up of stuff inside of it from sitting and it'll need to be cleaned but try tapping it first
Where would those things be and where to tap

Where would those things be and where to tap
It looks like this right?

I would just pretty much tap everything emphasis on the fuel inlet and the accelerator pump which i believe is the part in the middle left

Oh yeah that's what it looks like (except mine is actually clean)

thx

So the first episode of The Grand Tour is amazing.

I passed my test. Got a 94. I honestly feel like I did really poorly though but whatever.

I got early access to Drive Tribe, forget yes

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5835521590.html

hefty price for a boosted n/a model, still a rare and cool find anyways

I passed my test. Got a 94. I honestly feel like I did really poorly though but whatever.
Nice job! I have to wait for 2018 or anytime after that to take my test, I'm too young to drive currently.

lol I failed my written test for the 2nd time. I need to read the booklet again...