Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29906 times)

now he's just a spamming friend.

good job guys, you caused this somehow.

so far we've got STEAM COMMUNITY

fascinating arg!

he's saying that the community is steamy

Community often produces many reactions to certain phenomenon.

You're really going to start an acrostic poem for the word community, WITH community? That's something a 12-year-old girl does, not somebody with a Harvard education.

Oh and I completely skipped how that first line makes no loving sense in any universe whatsoever.

Otherwise, it won't be a community, but a single person.

This isn't artistic writing, this is just the awful loving prose that an elementary schooler writes when he wants to sound mysterious.

Maybe, this is because I have caused so much wreck before I made this post.

You didn't cause any wreck, you just exposed yourself for how stupid and generally unlikable you are and the forum hates you simply for being repulsive.

Maybe, this is because this is Blockland Forums.

Nope, I don't see you fitting in anywhere else either.

Utmost respect goes the Badspot, who I respect very much.

Careful not to choke on any pubes while you're tonguing his ass there.

Notwithstanding the fact that he called me a grade-A friend, I respect him a lot.

Try not to breathe through your nose!

Ideally, this won't be happening because there is no reason to do such a thing.
Though, this will be happening because Blockland Forums is so dear to me and everyone.
Yearning for a better future, I would like to end this overture.

10/10 bad grade-schooler prose that makes no loving sense whatsoever

it's a good thing you didn't post this stuff in gallery because half the forum would get banned for telling you how irreedamably garbage it is

please find me this overwhelming evidence
badspot says they're the same most likely off of an IP check
if they have the same IP they most likely live in the same location
if they live in the same location they most likely are siblings/relatives

i'm not supporting either side but you're being a complete starfish when there's legitimately no imbalance of evidence here

It's pretty loving obvious they're the same person since he has never said they were brothers until he was called out for being the same person. Also that post where he said I'm blockoblocko then blocko goes OMG WTF. Trying way too hard

Community often produces many reactions to certain phenomenon.
Otherwise, it won't be a community, but a single person.
Maybe, this is because I have caused so much wreck before I made this post.
Maybe, this is because this is Blockland Forums.
Utmost respect goes the Badspot, who I respect very much.
Notwithstanding the fact that he called me a grade-A friend, I respect him a lot.
Ideally, this won't be happening because there is no reason to do such a thing.
Though, this will be happening because Blockland Forums is so dear to me and everyone.
Yearning for a better future, I would like to end this overture.
It's not so hard to do it.
trying too hard -2/10

You're really going to start an acrostic poem for the word community, WITH community? That's something a 12-year-old girl does, not somebody with a Harvard education.

Oh and I completely skipped how that first line makes no loving sense in any universe whatsoever.

This isn't artistic writing, this is just the awful loving prose that an elementary schooler writes when he wants to sound mysterious.

You didn't cause any wreck, you just exposed yourself for how stupid and generally unlikable you are and the forum hates you simply for being repulsive.

Nope, I don't see you fitting in anywhere else either.

Careful not to choke on any pubes while you're tonguing his ass there.

Try not to breathe through your nose!

10/10 bad grade-schooler prose that makes no loving sense whatsoever

it's a good thing you didn't post this stuff in gallery because half the forum would get banned for telling you how irreedamably garbage it is
That's alright Stocking, I expected this kind of reaction from everybody.
It's perfectly understandable why you are so frustrated.

Can't you at least write acrostic poems that are scrambled or something? If you intend to hide messages in your posts for whatever reason, you might fare better if you actually try to obscure them.

nobody's frustrated lol

stupid and generally unlikable you are and the forum hates you simply for being repulsive.
oh man

oh jeez

the hypocrisy, man. its strong.

Its not that anyone is like, frustrated. Anyone reading your posts just assumes youre some rooster-gobbling moron and berating you is fair-game. Only its a bit more therapeutic than youd expect. Though I expect someone whos intimate with the idea of being the school punching bag to understand

Guys kick my ass for no reason.
Guys call me gay for no reason.

lol ther is a hiden mesege in my post cna u find it hint its wat nevermind is