Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21326 times)

We are really sorry about this, but we are having to delay the arcade by a week.
Two people that were suppose to be helping us complete stuff either decided to disappear or they finished their work and left with it. Over this week we are going to try and fill what they took with them.
We don't want to open the arcade yet without everything intended in it! It will be better if the full thing is released rather than in small packets!
If one of those people is me, sorry. I'll be on in the future.

Also, I updated the server's train mod to the new version.

This server is going to be massive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_aP2zf-Uwg&feature=youtu.be
I made something like this before.
I made an infinite staircase and every time you got to a certain step it would send you back 2 steps over and over again.

Can't wait for this server to come out!

Hell, MOST of blockland can't wait (i think):cookieMonster:

last year i was too late. But i wont be this year

When this releases on December 8th, how long will this arcade be open for?

This looks like a server that will actually be fun! Finally one that isn't stale or unoriginal. After seeing this come back I do truly believe that dedicated hosting all year is not always the way to go, by shutting it down every once in a while or in this case, bringing it back annually, it keeps it fresh. Good job.

Jam_Jar knows how excited I am for this and I think hes purposely trying to make me explode from hype.

When this releases on December 8th, how long will this arcade be open for?
In the past the server has lasted from like 1-3 months on average, I believe there was one year where it lasted for longer. I hope this one goes until Spring!

Hopefully we'll be opening tomorow. If not, soon after! There's still a lot of stuff we need to do but it can surely be done with the server open to the public - we're looking forward to seeing you all again in the opening ceremony!

Hopefully we'll be opening tomorow. If not, soon after! There's still a lot of stuff we need to do but it can surely be done with the server open to the public - we're looking forward to seeing you all again in the opening ceremony!

it's coming