World Trade Center 2

Author Topic: World Trade Center 2  (Read 5588 times)

The whole "it doesn't take a chef to know good food" thing really gets thrown out of the window as soon as you have someone disparaging a person's building because they used certain tools instead of others.
It's not so much just the use of the duplicator as the fact that it creates such a boringly monotonous and repetitive build.

It's not so much just the use of the duplicator as the fact that it creates such a boringly monotonous and repetitive build.
It's a model of a building in real life. You should be complaining to the original architect, not OP. It would fail as a model if he just randomly interjected original content into it for no good reason.

Tonight, on this episode of teenagers argueing about lego builds and being judgemental...

Tonight, on this episode of teenagers argueing about lego builds and being judgemental...
Followed by AdinX's Self-righteousness: The show where AdinX jumps into threads to patronize people for discussing things.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 01:46:37 PM by Zoraki »

It's a model of a building in real life. You should be complaining to the original architect, not OP. It would fail as a model if he just randomly interjected original content into it for no good reason.
Which is why people shouldn't build boring things like these, but that's the suffering of people who don't feel like actually making something of their own.

7.5/10, it looks cool

Which is why people shouldn't build boring things like these, but that's the suffering of people who don't feel like actually making something of their own.
are you seriously putting that statement out there "this is boring so people shouldnt make whatever they want to make in a sandbox building game and share it to the community on a forum with community!" I dare you to even say this to bones4's face
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:14:08 AM by Khaz »

To be honest,
I have no words for you!

I don't copy all the time, I make my own design sometimes but I do want to build the most famous landmark in America. I wonder what's wrong with making this building huh? I thought blockland is a game where you could make anything. Isn't it a sandbox game? Can't you post anything you build in the gallery?
The reason why I built this building is because I want to surport the 9/11 terriorst attack. Since so many people made the 2 original towers, I decided to make the new World Trade Center. And I'll make sure to complete every single WTC even though you hate it. I am going to surport every person that died during that horrible day. The towers will be taller as I say this.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:06:22 PM by Zoraki »

I didn't know WTC 2 existed, you should go do the Statue of Liberty of Mt. Rushmore.

You also spelled support wrong!

You sound brain damaged