Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70434 times)

News:
The Horses are your July 2014 Tournament Champions by winning in the Finals, 2-0!

Horses beat Parental Guidance 40-13 in Game 2!
Horses beat Parental Guidance 41-23 in Game 1!

Information:
Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament is arguably Blockland's most successful tournaments. In fact, it is one of the only successful tournaments in Blockland history. It has been hosted a total of eight times over the past year with an amazing outcome every time. Large crowds of 40+ people are in attendance for almost every game. The anticipation for the tournament is always high. Now for the details on the tournament and what to know going into it... This tournament features a total of 8 teams competing in a single-elimination bracket style format, which means if you win you move on and if you lose you are eliminated. The bracket consists of three rounds. The first round totals 8 teams, the second round totals 4 teams and the third round is the championship between the 2 remaining teams. The championship will consist of a best of 3 game series, which means your team must win 2 out of 3 games against the opposing team to be crowned champions. To sign up for this tournament, you must have a group of 2 or 3 people and fill out the application in the "Application" section of the topic when available. The application allows you to make a creative team name and color. There are only 8 team slots available per tournament, so you must be quick when making a team as it is first come first serve. Start thinking about who will be on your team and be ready to sign up when applications open! Also if you have any other questions regarding the tournament, please contact Ravencroft or WALDO over PM or add us on Steam. Our Steam names are Ravencroft7 and WALDO_Blockland.

Application | Teams
Rules | Fouls/Penalties | Tips N' Tricks
Officials/Referees | Past Champions

Schedule/Bracket:

Sponsors:

Gallery:
Coming soon...

Blacklist:
(People on the blacklist are indefinitely banned from future tournaments)
-Spike- BLID 13852 - Rage quitting.
Dezi BLID 61165 - Rage quitting.
Germst BLID 22661 - Failure to show up to his/her game without notification.
Hanna BLID 3519 - Failure to show up to his/her game without notification.
Edjicated BLID 107139 - Sabotaged a tournament team.
Ron Paul BLID 42471 - Failure to show up to his/her game without notification.
Darkfire909 BLID 47320 - Failure to show up to his/her game without notification.
Jmart45 BLID 104404 - Failure to show up to his/her game without notification.
Ardenlo7 BLID 27013 - Harassing his fellow team mates and being an overall jerk.

Credits
Ravencroft - Management, Building, Eventing
WALDO - Management, Scripting, Eventing, Sounds
The Brighter Dark - Building
Wrapperup - Scripting, Eventing
Whirlwind - Eventing
Cowboy6 and Mango - Sponsorship and CBMHost Dedicated Hosting Service
BluetoothBoy - Topic logo
Pass - Clan sponsorship
Crown and Wicked - Server Sponsorship
Pecon7 - Server Sponsorship
Glass - Server Sponsorship

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:04:59 PM by WALDO »

Ravencroft's 2 vs 2 Basketball Tournament returns tomorrow night at 7 PM EST! Be there to see The Godfathers play against the Dark Panthers! It should be an exciting game to watch!

Ravencroft's 2 vs 2 Basketball Tournament returns tomorrow night at 7 PM EST! Be there to see The Godfathers play against the Dark Panthers! It should be an exciting game to watch!
Why another topic!

Why another topic!
Because he gets banned all the time. Also, WALDO is now in charge of the tournament.

Well I'm watching the NFL playoffs too but I have to manage the games, so the only thing I can do is record them and watch them later unfortunately. Also why can't you ref tomorrow, besides having to watch the NFL playoffs live?
Got plans w/ a friend. She isn't sure if she can make it yet though so it'll be a "game time decision" whether or not you see me sunday.

Probs not going to make it

Why isn't raven in charge of touney now?

Because he gets banned all the time. Also, WALDO is now in charge of the tournament.
Uh no that's not it at all. I gave WALDO full control over the tournament, plus haven't been banned in a while.

Uh no that's not it at all. I gave WALDO full control over the tournament, plus haven't been banned in a while.

can I tell them you're secret?

wow an op that wont get banned

wow an op that wont get banned
If I was still running the tourney I would've made the op.

Got plans w/ a friend. She isn't sure if she can make it yet though so it'll be a "game time decision" whether or not you see me sunday.
Will you still be able to ref for today's game?

Probs not going to make it
If at least one of your teammates shows up, your team can still be able to compete. I can fetch a sub if needed but 1 of your teammates must show up on the court or your team will be automatically eliminated once 5 minutes pass by during game time.

Get ready for a great showdown, The Godfathers play against the Dark Panthers tonight at 7 PM EST!