Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69940 times)

This is surprising and not surprising at the same time. I go to school with marble and he acts completely different there than what he sounds like on here. Funny, intellectual, and very interesting. When he told me about this at our robotics meet, he acted like it was no big deal and smiled while talking about it. He pretty much did all this for fun from what it sounds like. Also I'm pretty sure he enjoyed making all 114 of those useless mods because he was always constantly harassing me about them during school.

tl;dr: marble is a cool guy

i interpreted this as a marble hate thread so I just wanted to give my side of the story.

This is surprising and not surprising at the same time. I go to school with marble and he acts completely different there than what he sounds like on here. Funny, intellectual, and very interesting. When he told me about this at our robotics meet, he acted like it was no big deal and smiled while talking about it. He pretty much did all this for fun from what it sounds like. Also I'm pretty sure he enjoyed making all 114 of those useless mods because he was always constantly harassing me about them during school.
wot

A cool guy for ruining childrens' fun. Seems legit.

i interpreted this as a marble hate thread so I just wanted to give my side of the story.
gay4marble

Did you even read the thread? Also...

He obviously did because his post was 100% relevant. What's your point?

Then somebody needs to lock this topic.
for one thing, drama topics are rarely locked, and even then, generally only in the case of old threads being bumped for no real reason
secondly, it was started on this note:
he's gone and probably dangerous
so why would it be locked because of it?
it's shaped more like a really, really long line with disappointment in the middle
it's more like a circle of dots, and for the most part none of them are connected to each other, but they're all connected to this one dot in the middle named port

gay4marble
rofl i felt like he was getting a lot of hate and thought that I might share that he really did enjoy the game
wot
yep I actually introduced him to blockland so I guess some of this is my fault
A cool guy for ruining childrens' fun. Seems legit.
I wasn't trying to say what he did was justifiable just say what he's actually like outside of blockland. People act very differently in real life than they do on the internet.
yeah that was surprising.

I would just like to say that marble man is a mother loving, ass licking, rooster sucking, brown nosing, pink eyed, stuff faced, rim jobbing, sheep holling, bestiality prostituting tea bagging dog touching bitching gay nut rubbing blow jobbing lube eating handicapped loner man boobed pretentious cunt footed fire crouch crab filled hole stuffing nerdy blue waffled cum lipped midget stuff pants badger self nipple pleasuring bastered un-wanted child nob kissing wanking ugly entrepreneur le faced donkey loving crap bathing dirty, stuck up, setistic, stuff eating rooster sucking butt loving snake smelling crouch grabbing ball licking semon drinking dog raping child touching cow hopping brainless heartless mindless richardless testical joking yerd gaudler horse face stuff hardling toiliet kissing self centered crap gathering piss swimming little cunt who has been raped in the bath tube by his hairy STD-spreading child enthusiast uncle.
Zombiebaron is stupid, and I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. He is hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, tribal, loveist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-handicapped, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good person >:C

I wasn't trying to say what he did was justifiable just say what he's actually like outside of blockland. People act very differently in real life than they do on the internet.
They act differently because they can't get away with it so easily in real life.

I can't help the fact that we're ~4.5k miles apart until this summer.

bout to say 4.5 miles damn me and my lady walk to each other that far

then i saw the k lmao

Buu u gon get banned for that.

Pretty good synopsis.  LewnaJa is really good in game and I too have somewhat been liking him on the forums.

Moonstar, btw, just don't post in this topic and people will forget about it.  Always, always works at the rate that topics swing around.

Yeah, I thought about lying low for a while but the situation isn't uncontrollable from what I can see. :p