Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 28936 times)

Yeah so? If I got perma banned today I'd be a little angry but oh well. My life goes on without these forums and I wouldn't come crawling back like a lot of you. not me ;o

Meh, there wasn't really a "so" I was pushing for. I just thought I'd point that out.

Lol, he's not god. He's a person just like me. I think sometimes you forget what real life is and how he only has control over a forum and game meant for little kids. He's not the only indie developer in the world and you don't have to suckle his ass til you leave a mark. Your understanding of things is way broken.

if you think an internet forum about a lego building game has the same rules as real life, please leave.

if you think an internet forum about a lego building game has the same rules as real life, please leave.
so in your mind, being on the internet makes it okay to be indecent?

so in your mind, being on the internet makes it okay to be indecent?
what
no

are you guys like purposefully misunderstanding me?
what im saying is that this is not a democracy. badspot can do whatever he wants. sure, it may not be okay, and badspot can choose to not do something if he thinks it's not okay, but let's face it. you're all complaining about this guy who is exercising this administrative powers on an internet forum. it's like all of you turned into kaplhiters and badspot turned into ephi. you're all acting weird. stop it.

His choices doesn't bother me, I'm trying to prove a point on how it unintentionally bothers him.

you guys talking about stuff like he's just another user. he's not. he's an administrator. i think you guys sometimes forget that this is not real life and he has full control over these forums. he can ban anyone he wishes. if you all hate that, blockland is not for you and you should play a game where the players are at the same level, like board games or something.
Badspot (the guy's ass you're kissing), himself, has said something that contradicts what you just said here.
Two things actually.

Badspot (the guy's ass you're kissing)
what the forget, what made you say this? sometimes i think im not the only crazy one here lol

Badspot, himself, has said something that contradicts what you just said here.
Two things actually.
and where is this? im trying to look for this mythical post and i can't find it.

and where is this? im trying to look for this mythical post and i can't find it.
One being "Might does not make right." and another being "You can't just host a party then fling stuff at people saying that if they don't like it they can just leave."

One being "Might does not make right." and another being "You can't just host a party then fling stuff at people saying that if they don't like it they can just leave."
sure, badspot can say that. he can also revoke keys, ban users, etc.

He can, for good reasons too. I'm not against the ban, but I'm most certainly against your ass-kissing reasoning.

I'm sorry but this topic is pure bullstuff.  I'm sick of seeing stuff like this. 

Everyone keeps comparing Blockland to global phenomenons like gmod or minecraft.  Do you realize that those are two of the most successful indie games ever to be released?  They have sold 10x to 100x as many copies as Blockland.  Minecraft is probably closing in on 1000x.  You're cherry picking the top games.  The top games are on top because they are more popular.  You are literally saying that more popular games are more popular.

You're actually complaining about 400 simultaneous online users.  When was the last time 400 people actually gave a stuff about anything you did?  I bet if you killed yourself in times square on new years eve, 400 people wouldn't even take a cellphone picture of your corpse. 

Imagine if you threw a house party and 400 people showed up.  Now imagine some friend comes up to you and tells you that you suck and your party sucks because he was just at the super bowl and there were 100,000 people there and that you should stop being so lazy and build a loving stadium.  You'd probably want to curb stomp that forgeter. 

Doom 3 came out after Blockland
Doom 3 is 10 bucks on steam
Why don't you go buy Doom 3 and count how many people are playing that online right now? 
Why don't you go email John Carmack and tell him what a failure he is because his stuffty game didn't entertain you for your entire worthless life. 

The worst part about this bullstuff is that it makes me want to stuff on everyone.  I know it's only a small percentage of people who spew this garbage but their voices are so loud I can't help but think that everyone in the game is an overly entitled brat. 
#SHOTSFIRED

Badspot

• Administrator
but it's your god dam fault for provoking an unknown person to such extent.

You will not be missed.

Anyone else want to tell me how I caused the ddos attacks by being mad at ddos attacks?  Come on, don't be shy - type up your best anti-time, reverse cause and effect theory and get banned with the others.  It'll be fun. 

Anyone else want to tell me how I caused the ddos attacks by being mad at ddos attacks?  Come on, don't be shy - type up your best anti-time, reverse cause and effect theory and get banned with the others.  It'll be fun. 

Can I just compliment you instead?

Anyone else want to tell me how I caused the ddos attacks by being mad at ddos attacks?  Come on, don't be shy - type up your best anti-time, reverse cause and effect theory.

Okiver has a time machine.  When you banned him, he went back in time and DDoSed the forums, causing him to be banned.

Conclusion: Okiver is an idiot; why not just not DDoS the forums in the first place?  Or if he had to be pissy about being banned, why not use the time machine to go back to when the LEGO company was considering buying Blockland and forming a petition to encourage it?  ...or would that have too large an effect on the timestream...

forget

sleven...

now we need a new cohort thread, huh